Made in U.S.A.
Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below) Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble* Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments Sling Mounts
Rear - Push-button QD sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (Ambidextrous) Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs Included Accessories**
Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (Removable) Optional Accessories**
Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70" Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications) Which stock do I need- milspec or commerical- read this (PDF format)
- CTR, Mil-Spec (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30")
- Weight, Stock: 0.55 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.86 lb.
- Length, Stock: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.