How can FailZero parts operate with no lubrication?
FailZero parts are treated with EXO Technology, a patented process that transforms a metal surface into a permanently dry-lubricious material that's harder than the substrate itself. It's dry-lubricious properties reduce friction so well, no wet lubrication is ever needed. And, EXO Technology dissipates heat so efficiently, operating parts run cleaner and cooler - a great benefit in semi-automatic and automatic weapons.
Do FailZero parts ever need cleaning?
FailZero parts do require cleaning, but at far less intervals then standard wet-lube parts. There is no lube to attract and hold grit, create crud and gunk, or thicken up. FailZero parts will operate until too dirty to function. Fouling can be brushed away with a steel brush with little effort. A normal cleaning schedule is suggested even with FailZero.
What firearms will FailZero parts fit?
Currently three FailZero upgrade kits are available: basic and full auto kits for AR-15/M4 tactical rifles, and a drop-in kit for 1911 pistols. All FailZero parts are mil-spec quality, so they will correctly fit AR/M4 and 1911 firearms.
Have FailZero parts been proven in real-world use?
FailZero parts have been thoroughly tested by the U.S. Department of Defense, by law enforcement departments nationwide, by rigorous internal testing, and bytactical training centers. Much of the test data is proprietary under military secrecy provisions. FailZero parts are currently in use by SWAT teams, security agencies, and by military troops under battlefield conditions. Other EXO treated parts are used in military advanced weapons systems, mortar tubes and components, missile testing systems, and more. And, FailZero parts are guaranteed for life.
What are FailZero's warranty and return policies?
FailZero parts are guaranteed for life. You can return any FailZero part, for any reason, with 30 days.
9/09 Chris Costa now at 11,800 rounds with EXO coated BCG (He does lightly lube the gas rings on his bolt). EXO coated Knight’s Armament BCG with 3500 rounds unlubricated used by Chris Costa in Vickers Tactical class shootout. Vickers Tactical put on an invite only class for M4C and invited guests the weekend of March 14, 2009. Chris Costa of Magpul Dynamics walked away with top honors in the match after performing extremely well on the shooting stages. Chris shot very well throughout the class and managed to claim top spot in a lot of drills. Chris was using a Knight’s Armament bolt carrier group coated with EXO technology. He has over 3500 rounds on this BCG and has not lubricated it. Just clean and go. Congratulations Chris, on the great shooting. Keep us informed as you continue with your test firing.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.