Bolt Catch Plunger,
Bolt Catch Roll Pin,
Bolt Catch Spring,
Buffer Retainer Spring,
Stainless Steel Hammer,
Magazine Catch Button,
Magazine Catch Spring,
Pistol Grip (A2 style),
Pistol Grip Lock Washer,
Pistol Grip Screw,
Pivot Pin Detent,
Pivot Pin Detent Spring,
Selector Detent Spring,
Takedown Pin Detent,
Stainless Steel Trigger,
Trigger Guard Roll Pin,
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE United States
If you want perfection, this is the LPK to buy. Paired w/ an Anderson stripped lower for a MK18-type build and never had an easier install, including the roll pins. Sear, disconnector, and hammer hook (where it all counts when you press the fun button) are absolutely perfectly machined, clean as laser-cut glass. Trigger breaks with absolutely no take-up, creep, or over-travel. Almost feels like a hair-pin with how little travel there is. Trigger weight is perfect, about 4.5 lbs by feel, and I've felt a lot. Safety selector has just the right amount of weight, not a single sloppy piece of gear in here. Most triggers require break-in with 50 to 100 rounds. This trigger took a dab of Hoppe's #9 and a few test functions of the hook-to-disconnector hand-off by thumb press to feel like it's ready to go. 110% satisfied. And for the price, it just cannot be beat.
Put this kit in an Anderson lower and it went together smooth as glass. Parts are well made and fit flawlessly. Function check went well and I highly recommend this kit. I like the stainless hammer and trigger too. Built 2 lowers at the same time and will buy this kit over and over due to quality and great price.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.