No Hidden Fees - No Credit Card Surcharges - Low Shipping Rates
Images shown may not be an exact representation of the actual product.You may contact us if you have questions about the exact specifications of this item.
TROY M14 Modular Chassis Systems (MCS) are an original design that incorporate features found in no other M14 stock system. Excellent ergonomics
assure easy customizing to suit the operator's needs or unit requirments. Made in USA.
AS SEEN in the FEB 2008 ISSUE of
SPECIAL WEAPONS for MILITARY and POLICE!
Accepts Any Diameter M14 Barrel!
Use Your Existing Op Rod Guide!
Use Any AR-15 Buttstock Assembly, Any AR-15 Pistol Grip!
- Machined from billet T6 aluminum
- MIL-STD. type III hard coat anodized
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- MIL-STD. M1913 rails located at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock
- All rails feature numbered cross slots
- Single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of iron sights and optics
- Mounts all optical sights and scopes
- Optics & sights remain mounted and undisturbed while field stripped
- Will fit USGI M-14's and commercial variants
- Field strips without tools identically to factory M14
- Duplicates the ergonomics of the M16/M4 weapons system
- Accepts all M16/M4 pistol grips and stock assemblies.
- Installs easily on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles
MATERIAL: Hardened aircraft aluminum and stainless steel
FINISH: Type III hard coat with Teflon(R) black oxide
WEIGHT: 3.6 pounds
The system will fit USGI M14's and most commercial semi-automatic variants without a rear lug.
- Butt Stock in-line with muzzle - Significant reduction of felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Outward M4/M16 appearance - Not easily identified as high priority target
- Full length top rail - Easily and properly mounts any optics, including ACOGs
- Rails all around - Great for lights, lasers, even bipods
- Accepts any M4/M16 butt stock and pistol grip - Limitess choices from A1 furniture to the Magpul PRS and more
- Field strips via standard M4/M16 rear pushpin - No tools needed for field strip
- 49" of top, bottom side rails - Accepts all M1913 rail accessories including M203
- Utilizes standard M14 op rod guide - No need for proprietary components
- Proprietary mechanical bedding adjustments - Eliminates the need for fiberglass bedding
- User Installable with no special tools - Can be completed in 10 minutes
- Aluminum Chassis with proprietary features - Significantly enhances accuracy
- Troy proprietary designed system - accepts all diameters of M-14 barrels with no mods
All NFA and State regulations and laws apply. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with all State and NFA laws and regulations
Express orders for items available to ship the same business day must be placed by 1 PM MST. Express orders received
after 1PM ready for immediate shipment will not be shipped until the following business day.
Note: Delivery times are approximate and although generally accurate are not guaranteed. FFL transfer issues may affect
Express shipping is only available in the continental US to non-PO Box addresses. AP/FPO addresses may add to the
Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes and optics, as well as collectible machine guns and other NFA/Class 3 guns. Impact also services the needs of law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories. Shop online through our 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encrypted online gun store 24 hours a day!