Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-Enhanced is built for high performance.
Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
The IC-Enhanced with one-piece Monoforge upper design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 9” user configurable rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-Enhanced Rifle. LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
The IC-Enhanced comes with a two-position gas block with normal and suppressed settings. Gas block is easily accessible enabling the user to pre-restrict the gas flow to the piston system, allowing the rifle to run smoothly and compensate for the added back pressure from running a suppressor. The IC-Enhanced includes a Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position, a bayonet lug, and is compatible with accessories like the M320 grenade launcher and the M26 shotgun. Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Our IC-Enhanced uses LWRCI manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel that is 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter. The increased surface area reduces heat – speeds up cooling. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
Caliber: .223 Rem/5.56 Nato Barrel: 14.7"" (37.3Cm) Weight: 7.1 Lbs (3.22Kg) Length: 32-35.25" (81.3-89.5Cm) Muzzle Threads: 1/2X28 Rifling: 1:7” Rh
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.