This model features a forward folding grip, weapon-mounted flashlight, and a laser. It has a black stock with black metal finish and includes a 10-round magazine.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 16.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Thumb
- OAL : 31"
- Weight : 6.25 lbs
- Stock Description : Polymer Skeleton Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I know that gun snobs shun Hi-Point and those who own them, but frankly I don't give a rats ass. This thing is great!! Not much in the way of recoil as shipped, I've added a couple of aftermarket accessories including a muzzle break that even seems to reduce it further. Loads of fun, will eat any ammo types, and she's ready to business even without a proper cleaning first. Did I mention that I love this thang?
I've had this for two years and really like it, I have not had a misfire and put all kinds of ball ammo through it. Just had it at the range and put two hundred rounds through it with no issue. It's fun to shot at the range and cheap!
For the money,this gun cant be beat. I bought mine 4 weeks ago, have been to the gun range 2 times put approx. 200 rounds through it. Used a mix of brands of ammo. I even used some steel cased ammo and had no feed problems what so ever. I read a couple of reviews where the reviewer said not to use steel case because of feed problems, but I did not experience any. The gun performs flawlessly. No recoil. I love the gun, but I have one small minor complaint, the charging handle is on the left side instead of the right as most carbines are. That is it, I will just get the kit to convert it to right hand and that will be fixed. Thanks to Hi Point for putting out a well made (American) product that is affordable and backed by a lifetime unconditional, transferable warranty.
E-mailed me when gun was in stock paid for it and was sent to my FFL very easy. The 995 Hi Point is an excellent home defence gun and not one problem with it. Buy American
Got the gun on this past wed. too it out Friday and put 300 rounds through the gun without any problems or jams.Kids loved fire it and the gun is smooth. No regrets!!!!!!! Dealing with Impact was smooth transaction!!!
man i love this gun
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.