The FALKOR PETRA 300 WIN MAG is the apex of the magnum AR class. Equipped with a 22” Bartlein barrel, the PETRA is the Ferrari of the magnum semi-auto class. With accuracy that has never been experienced in a production AR, the PETRA re-defines the expectation. Built with our patented ambidextrous billet receiver and our proprietary recoil reduction system, the PETRA is the perfect rifle for the firearm enthusiast that demands the highest quality and accuracy available. Unlike its bolt gun counterparts, the PETRA has virtually no recoil. The PETRA features our Transition MLOK™ compatible rail, specifically engineered to add strength and rigidity to the union between the upper receiver and the barrel. Each component is designed with the professional end user in mind and machined to aerospace tolerances in FALKOR’s Montana based headquarters.
Ambi Matched Billet Upper/Lower Hard Anodized
Ambidextrous Mirrored Controls-Billet Machined Bolt/Mag
Ambi Take Down Pins
QuickSnap Dust Cover
Flared Magwell w/Magwell Grip
Barrel: 22-inch Bartlein steel with a 1:9 Twist
FALKOR “Tranny” Free-Float 19” MLOK™ Handguard
FALKOR Anti-Tilt Nitride BCG
Geissele Trigger- SSAE
Luth AR MBA-1 Stock
FALKOR MACH 300 Ambi-charging handle
Ambi Short Throw Safety Selector
Hogue Rubber Overmold Grip
(1) 10 Round Mag Included
Length Collapsed 42.5-inches
Weight: (No Mag/Sights) 10.3-pounds
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.