System includes: rifle w/29" barrel (chrome chamber), hard carry case, one 10-round magazine, carry handle, M1913 optics rail, detachable adjustable bipod, sling attach points, and owner’s manual.
FASTER WITH AGE.
Perfection isn’t accomplished overnight. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the Model 82A1. For more than two decades, this short-recoil, semi-automatic series rifle has been carefully honed, studied and then refined again. The result is a feat of engineering so impossibly precise, it’s hard to believe it’s man-made.
After 25-plus years of making history, the powerhouse rifle that started it all is still leading the pack. With its low perceived recoil and self-loading action, the Model 82A1 offers rapid, accurate firepower that never slows down.
As the first and only semi-automatic .50 caliber rifle available, the Model 82A1 continues to blaze new territory. Its chamber is chrome-plated and dimensioned for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition, and close tolerances on every part allow it to function in all environments. The muzzle brake, dual barrel springs and long mainspring design make this iconic rifle comfortable and exciting to shoot.
The Model 82A1 fits into a regular sized carrying case. Although it’s transported as a disassembled upper and lower receiver, it can be ready to fire in under a minute. The scope remains mounted on the upper receiver, maintaining scope zero. the rifle’s M1913 optics rail has a 27 MOA taper to take full advantage of the scope’s elevation travel.
Rapid, accurate fire from its ten round magazine is a breeze.
The Model 82A1/M107 is what you expect in a Barrett. Dependable. Reliable. Well-designed. There are no competitors.
Emergency iron sights provided. Nerves of steel are not.
The Model 82A1rifle is a rugged, dependable semi-automatic rifle. In simple terms, it has earned unmatched respect because it works in battlefield conditions. Our military men and women have depended on over 5,000 Model 82A1/M107 rifles to protect themselves and to protect our freedoms.
Unlike other semi-automatic .50 BMG's, the Model 82A1 is completely reliable. Its chamber is chrome plated and dimensioned for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition. Close tolerances on all parts and intelligent design allows it to function in all environments. The trigger is appropriate for a battle rifle.
Barrett 82A1 Features
M1913 STEEL OPTICS RAIL, 27 MOA ELEVATION
DUAL BARREL SPRINGS
Barrett 82A1 Specifications
OVERALL LENGTH: 57” (145 cm)
CALIBER: .50 BMG
BARREL LENGTH: 29” (73.7 cm)
RIFLING TWIST: 1 turn in 15” (38.1 cm)
WEIGHT: 30.9 lbs (14 kg)
MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 10 Rounds
- Model: Model 82A1® and M82A1® CQ
- Caliber: .416 Barrett or .50 BMG
- Rifle Operation: Semi-Automatic
- Overall Length: 57" (145 cm) or 48" (122 cm)
- Barrel Length: 29" (73.7 cm) or 20" (50.8 cm)
- Rifling Twist: 1/12" (.416 Barrett) or 1/15" (.50 BMG)
- Rifle Weight: 30.9 lbs (14 kg) or 29.7 lbs (13.5 kg)
- Safety: Manual Thumb Lever
- Sights: Flip-Up Iron Sights
- Optics Rail: 18.125" (46.03 cm)
- Magazine: 10-Round Capacity
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to [email protected] Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.