• ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight, finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
• ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
• ZEV custom 416R 10.5” match barrel with bronze PVD coating, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist and carbine length gas system.
• Low profile fixed gas block.
• H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse.
• ZEV exclusive direct thread Warcomp by SureFire directs the concussive blast of the fired round forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side, as seen with standard muzzle brakes.
• Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance.
• ZEV exclusive sniper grey flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none.
• Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector.
• SBA3 4-position adjustable brace by SB Tactical greatly enhances the usability of the firearm by adding a third point of contact.
• ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics.
• Completed with Magpul MIAD hand grip and one PMAG magazine.
• Pistol Weight – 6.14 lbs, 27" overall length.
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Rem/5.56NATO
- Barrel Length : 10.5"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous Safety Lever
- Grips : Black Magpul MIAD
- Sights : None (Optic Ready)
- Weight : 6.14 lbs
- Metal Finish : Black Hardcoat Anodized
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.