Hi-Point firearms are very popular with recreational target shooters, hunters, campers, law enforcement and anyone seeking an affordable, American-made firearm.
Whichever model you choose, you are assured of reliability and accuracy at an affordable price.
Each is sized to assure a firm, comfortable grip and exceptional recoil control, and includes Hi-Point’s lifetime unconditional warranty. Hi-Point handguns are +P rated and accept all factory ammunition.
380ACP Specifications Barrel length: 3.5" Overall length: 6.75" Weight: 29 oz. Frame: High-impact polymer Finish: Black powder coat with chrome rail Capacity: 8-shot magazine standard (10-shot magazine also available) Sights: 3-dots, fully-adjustable All Hi-Point handguns feature
Polymer frame Durable, attractive easy-grip finish Last round lock open Quick on-off thumb safety Operations safety sheet +P rated Free extra rear peep sight Free trigger lock Lifetime warranty 100% American-made, parts and assembly
*Note: Not for sale in IL
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 29 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
a solid .380, I found this little gun to be exceptionally accurate even past 25 yards, and had a decent design for an economy handgun. The grip was simple but had a naturally comfortable design. It had only one flaw - after dirtying up the breech for a while, cases started sticking, and the extractor wasn't strong enough to remove the fired case before the next fresh case was attempted to load. The upside - Hi Point's lifetime guarantee. Just send it in, and they'll fix anything that's wrong. Not that anyone want's their handgun constantly going to the shop, but it's nice to know that you're covered, without exception.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.