The AR12 shotguns are designed to be a multi purpose shotgun and fill the needs of our Tactical / Home Defense , Hunting, and Sporting customers. Centered around the very popular AR15 platform you will feel very comfortable with feel & layout of the system . Magazine fed allows for the quick change of ammo and is great for a wide variety of roles. Unlike similar shotguns these have been built to work with a wider variety of high & lower power shells . The shotgun is chambered for 3 -inch and has a 20-in barrel with a manual safety. Designed for tactical use with its AR platform, steel barrel this shotgun is made with performance and durability in mind.
Additional features compared to similar/Competitor products:
The receiver/frame is thicker than similar Shotguns on the market.
The trigger parts are machined from solid stock, not investment cast
Our magazines are designed to work with both 2 3/4 and 3-inch shells
Gas system is self-adjusted to any shell Both Low and HI Brass. Spring and buffer system can handle high powered shells with no problem
AR12 has ergonomic grips and cheek rest very comfortable feel .
Rails built into the handguard for easy mounting of optics/sights. No need to buy expensive aftermarket rails.
Semi-auto with 5 round capacity
Two 5rd Magazines
Flip Up Front & Rear Sights
PW Arms AR-12 Shotgun
(2) 5-Round Magazines
Semi-automatic 12g Shotgun
Fixed AR Style Buttstock
Flip Up Front & Rear Sights
AR12 is embedded on the side
Made in Turkey
Comes with 2--5RD Mags & Cleaning Kit
Full One Year Warranty
i bought 1 locally and its a blast to shoot,, will shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger,,, the recoil is very mild and feels a lot diffeent then any 12 gauge,, its a push backwards instead of a kick,,,,, just remember to shoot at least 100 high powered loads like buckshot 3 inch mags to loosen it up or field loads will not cycle very well,, after breaking it will cycle any load,,,, i really love mine
Exceeded my expectations. Runs perfect- shot every shell I have tried. Impact has the 10 rd mags for a good price too.
Shoots great. Nice quick delivery. Also I found ten round factory mags at classicfirearms.com.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.