Windicator is the German word for Vindicator. We have been selling this revolver for over 20 years and it just keeps on selling. It’s not the sleekest, or lightest, or prettiest, but it is dependable and works! You won’t need to be “Vindicated” when you carry the Windicator. This revolver is a time tested partner for you with its six shot, double/single action. The Windicator gets the job done! Available in either .38 Special or .357 Magnum
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 2.0"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 30 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
Feels like a real gun , not something made of plastic and composites. Shoots both 357 and 38 great, easy to carry and a great price.
Purchased the 2in 'Windicator' last month. Put 100 rounds of 38 special through it before taking it home. Trigger pull was exactly what you expect, long, but smooth with double action... Perfect using as single. 12 yards all in the black, (double action) 2 in the bullseye, four black, using as single! Will use 38+P 'personal' for carry & home ammo.... 357 fmj, for any wilderness times. Very versatile, with wheel gun dependability.
This is not a match shooting firearm by any means but you can hit up to 25 yards easily with this gun. Not bad at all for a 2 inch barrel. This is my main carry gun I have loved it dearly since the day I bought it. .... It is a great gun for the money and I am now thinking about an eaa witness .45.
This is not a match shooting firearm by any means but you can hit up to 25 yards easily with this gun. Not bad at all for a 2 inch barrel. This is my main carry gun I have loved it dearly since the day I bought it. It is a great gun for the money and I am now thinking about an eaa witness .45.
I've owned this gun for about 10 years and I don't have a negative thing to say about it. I bought it because it offered the fire power I wanted and the perfect size to conceal under my clothes when needed. I used to spend allot of time traveling by myself, riding horses by myself, or at home with young kids while my husband was gone, so I bought this little gem. After 10 years, I kept the kids and the gun ;)
I spent just under 300.00 for a new Windicator and find the pistol to have good balance and feel. Just as accurate as any other snub nose revolver and well finished. Why pay more?
I purchased this gun for myself (50F). It took a couple of weeks to ship to my local gun store. Took it to an indoor range and was very impressed. It is very easy to operate and clean. I was able to hit the bullseye my first day out. My husband loves it as well.
I bought the Windicator new at a gun show in the summer 2008, have shot countless rounds through it and have never had an issue. I really love this gun for the price, it's a great looking revolver and shoots with the best of them for 1/4 of the price. I use it for my bedroom/conceal gun and i have dropped it many times while getting in and out of the truck and it barely has scratched the finish, the gun is very well built, and i love how heavy it is, it helps a lot with the recoil. I have heard some people complain about the trigger being too rough and the weight of the gun, these two things do not present a problem for me, I guess my hands are a little rough from actually using them. For the price of the gun you just can't beat it, you can beat it up and throw it around because of how cheap it is and you won't have to save up for a year to buy it.
I have had this one for almost 3 years. I bought it used from a pawn shop. I have used this for under my pillow, under my seat, in my truck and concealed otherwise. As for its conceal-ability goes it is great. I doesn't have anything that snags anything when wearing it. It fits in my cheapo uncle mikes holster. As far as actually shooting it goes I love it. I was once able to put all 6 rounds of mag into a one liter mtn. dew bottle at 35 yards or so. It is double action. The action and trigger pull are excellent. I feel like as per the price per revolver goes the only thing that beats it is a Smith and Wesson. I am saving up to get one for my sister.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.