Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. The silky-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Appropriately dressed for the hunt and not for the wall, each shotgun sports non-reflective black matte metalwork and a no-frills laminate stock and fore-end. Both the 12- and 20-gauge models are offered with your choice of a 26- or 28-inch vent-rib barrel with a Modified Rem Choke and single bead sight.
Its solid, dependable action makes it America’s favorite, and our continual upgrades make it the most advanced, well-rounded family of pump shotguns around. Along with continually evolving designs, this shotgun’s superiority is a matter of rugged dependability, great pointing characteristics and versatility.In fact, the Model 870 has been the standard for slide-action performance for almost 60 years!
Remington Model 870 Express Key Features Vent-rib bead-sighted barrel Standard Express finish on barrel and receiver Shoots both 2 3/4" and 3" shells Remington Model 870 Express 12-26 Specifications Gauge: 12 Action: Pump Weight: 7.25 lbs Barrel Length: 26" Drop(comb): 1.50" Drop (heel): 2.50" Length of Pull: 14" Capacity: 4 Overall Length: 26.50" Receiver Finish: Matte Black Non-Reflection Sights: Single Bead Stock Finish: Satin Stock Material: Laminate Barrel Type: Vent Rib Rem Choke(Mod) About the Remington Pump Action Model 870 If the Model 870 were introduced today, it would be hailed as a major advance in pump-action shotgun design - the ultimate in strength, durability, silky-smooth bind-free action, and sleek classical lines.
Yet this remarkable shotgun has been around for almost half a century, and has become the best-selling shotgun of any type in history, with over ten million made.
- Category : Shotguns
- Action : Pump
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length : 26.0"
- Capacity : 4+1
- Chamber : 3"
- OAL : 46.5"
- Weight : 7.25 lbs
- Choke Configuration : Rem Choke
- Receiver Description : Black Steel
- Stock Description : Walnut
I got this gun for hunting ducks and geese, I was using a remington 1100 before and wanted to get away from the semi autos (Jamming). After buying this I realized that its not only semi autos that jam. Don't get me wrong this is a great gun, but here are some things that it doesn't like; Light loads, dove loads seem to not want to eject as well as high base loads, I think that this is because dove loads are lighter and do not have enough energy to make it out of the ejection port, also if you turn the gun on its side (Ejection port facing up) the shells wont come out. Other than that a good sturdy buy.
This is a great shotgun. Easy to load, shoot and take apart. Its been around along time. You can't go wrong. Lots of parts out there for this firearm.
This is a no nonsense, workhorse shotgun. It doesn't have the nice finish on it, but if you want a worker this is a good one.
The Remington 870 has been my go to shotgun for awhile now. I use mine for mostly waterfowl hunting so it spends most of it's time in a wet and dirty environment, yet I have never had a failure with the gun. As a matter of fact, last duck season my 870 spent a few hours as a boat paddle when the duck boat was acting up. I currently own two 870's, one, a dedicated waterfowl gun and the other is a short barrel home defense gun. In conclusion, the Remington 870 is a great all around shotgun.
good reliable shotgun
good reliable shotgun
good reliable shotgun
I got this shotgun as a 15th year birthday present. I have used it for trap shooting and hunting ever since, and I'm 42 years old now. It is a great shotgun, the only problem that I have ever had was the extractor slide jammed once. Not bad for a shotgun that is well over 27 years old.
This is an amazing shotgun and even better for the price. I have owned mine for a month now and have not had anything go wrong. The ergos of this gun are great and allow for a very comfortable shooting experience. The reason for the 4 and not a 5 is the stock. I have the synthetic wood stock and when exposed to rain it was discolored and developed a few ripples on the surface. I have yet to contact Remington and hope this is an isolated occurance. Otherwise, excellent gun!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.