The heart of the JIC package is the venerable 12 gauge Mossberg 500 Pump-Action fitted with a compact 18 1/2 inch barreland rugged synthetic pistol grip and forearm. Blued finish. Sealed in a clear, resealable bag and is packaged in a heavy-duty, waterproof synthetic carrying-tube complete with resealable top and nylon carrying strap. Includes Survival Kit-in-a-Can - containing the necessities to keep you going whenan emergency strikes.
- Category : Tactical Shotguns
- Action : Pump
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 4+1
- Chamber : 3"
- OAL : 28.75"
- Weight : 5.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Pistol Grip
- Metal Finish : Blued
I bought this package because I had been wanting a compact 12 gauge for camping and home protection. I found that I dislike firing this gun with the pistol grip(hurts after a few) so I added a folding stock to it. The only problem now is that with this set up I cannot fit the thing into the tube. The folding stock and different angle of the new grip won't let it get all the way in. So i gues I need to find another option or change the grip/stock if i need to use the tube. Other than that, the shotgun is great. I have blasted many rounds of birdshot thru it and several slugs and buckshots. Lets just hope I never have to use it as it was intended. I got a great deal on this gun, if you shop around you will may find a deal as well.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.