M14 CHASSIS INCLUDES: TROY M14 Modular Chassis w/ all mouting hardware and Instruction manual
TROY M14 Modular Chassis Systems (MCS) are an original design that incorporate features found in no other M14 stock system. Excellent ergonomics
assure easy customizing to suit the operator's needs or unit requirments. Made in USA.
AS SEEN in the FEB 2008 ISSUE of
SPECIAL WEAPONS for MILITARY and POLICE!
Accepts Any Diameter M14 Barrel!
Use Your Existing Op Rod Guide!
Use Any AR-15 Buttstock Assembly, Any AR-15 Pistol Grip!
- Machined from billet T6 aluminum
- MIL-STD. type III hard coat anodized
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- MIL-STD. M1913 rails located at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock
- All rails feature numbered cross slots
- Single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of iron sights and optics
- Mounts all optical sights and scopes
- Optics & sights remain mounted and undisturbed while field stripped
- Will fit USGI M-14's and commercial variants
- Field strips without tools identically to factory M14
- Duplicates the ergonomics of the M16/M4 weapons system
- Accepts all M16/M4 pistol grips and stock assemblies.
- Installs easily on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles
MATERIAL: Hardened aircraft aluminum and stainless steel
FINISH: Type III hard coat with Teflon(R) black oxide
WEIGHT: 3.6 pounds
The system will fit USGI M14's and most commercial semi-automatic variants without a rear lug.
- Butt Stock in-line with muzzle - Significant reduction of felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Outward M4/M16 appearance - Not easily identified as high priority target
- Full length top rail - Easily and properly mounts any optics, including ACOGs
- Rails all around - Great for lights, lasers, even bipods
- Accepts any M4/M16 butt stock and pistol grip - Limitess choices from A1 furniture to the Magpul PRS and more
- Field strips via standard M4/M16 rear pushpin - No tools needed for field strip
- 49" of top, bottom side rails - Accepts all M1913 rail accessories including M203
- Utilizes standard M14 op rod guide - No need for proprietary components
- Proprietary mechanical bedding adjustments - Eliminates the need for fiberglass bedding
- User Installable with no special tools - Can be completed in 10 minutes
- Aluminum Chassis with proprietary features - Significantly enhances accuracy
- Troy proprietary designed system - accepts all diameters of M-14 barrels with no mods
All NFA and State regulations and laws apply. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with all State and NFA laws and regulations