Please place your orders online for fastest service and lowest prices
E-mail responses are taking 5-7 days longer than normal if we are able to respond. Due to the amount of email requests we are receiving at this time, we may not be able to respond at all. If you need to make changes to your order or cancel your order, please follow this link.
Please note the following:
- All prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Pictures of items are generic and might not match exactly. Refer to the written description of the item. Specifications given are from the manufacturers and importers and we reserve the right to modify our information provided herein.
- Impact Guns is not responsible for internet order errors.
- Prices are rarely incorrect but we retain the right to refuse any transaction pending the correction of pricing.
- Prices for items not in stock at time of order are subject to price change prior to delivery.
- We notify customers of any error via e-mail. We are not responsible for e-mail transmission errors.
We will not ship firearms directly to you. They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality. We do not ship firearms to non-FFL holders. This is federal law. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge.
Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a transfer fee of around $25.00 - $50.00. If we already have your dealer's license (FFL) on file, there is no need to resend it with each order.
Please note, as of 2/1/05 it is now legal for us to accept a faxed or scanned e-mail copy of your dealer's signed license! This is much faster than mailing it. Our fax number is (801)393-2476. You may also e-mail scanned copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to make sure that your name or order number is with the dealer's license so that we know to apply it to your order.
In order to properly process your transactions we will need a valid FFL number as well as a 5-digit CFLC (California Firearms Licensee Check) number. You can call one of your local gun dealers if you have any questions about FFL or CFLC numbers. Please have this information available at the time of purchase in order to expedite the process. If you have questions- please email us or call us. Please verify that the firearm you will be purchasing is certified in the state of California before placing your order. Links are found below.
PLEASE NOTE - We offer a great selection of California Legal AR15's and other Semi Auto Rifles on our "California Gun Page".
Forms of Payment
Credit Card: You can order your product online using our secure server. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All products must include the billing address on the credit card. All transactions are authorized for the full amount at time the order is placed. Please contact your finacial provider for more information regarding Authorizations.
Checks or Money Order : You can place an online order, and choose Personal check or money order as the payment option. We do not accept electronic check transfers (E-Check). Once your check is received and has cleared the bank, (14 days for personal check, 2 days for money orders) your product will be shipped. Send your check or money or to:
2710 S 1900 W
Ogden, UT 84401
Please note the order number on the check.
We do not ship COD at this time.
We are unable to accept international orders at this time.
Cancellations: Orders can only be cancelled if the item has not shpped (excluding items over $1000 or special orders. A 20% cancellation fee will be charged on these orders.)
All firearm purchases are final. We will not accept returns on any firearm. For defective or damaged firearms, please refer to the manufacturers warranty.
We charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns. We will send you and e-mail confirming the cancellation of your order. If you don't receive this confirmation from a representative of Impact Guns, your order has not been cancelled! Contact us if you do not receive a reply to your request to cancel.
We reserve the right to refuse any return.
Please refer to the following page for more information: Return Policy.
All prices are subject to change without notice. However, we will attempt to contact you if prices change, before we ship. This applies to all items, including special orders and backorders. Due to the special nature of some items, exact prices are not known until delivery is made to us.
We reserve all rights of final pricing.
Many items with a long leadtime may change in price over time, there is no guarantee that we will be able to ship at the ordered price if the manufacturer changes the price to us, although we do strive to keep your price the same.
Incorrect items: If a product is not the product that you ordered, Impact will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of receipt. Impact cannot replace products that have been used, unless they are covered under the manufacturer's warranty, you will send these items directly to the manufacturer for replacement.
Note: We do not accept refunds on scopes, binoculars, flashlights, software, DVD’s or hearing protectors.
Special Order Items may not be returned.
Special Order items require a 50% deposit. LEFT HAND OR CUSTOM ITEMS ARE NON RETURNABLE AND ORDERS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED ONCE WE HAVE ACQUIRED YOUR ITEM. Special order deposits are charged immediately. If the order is cancelled on a special order item, then Impact Guns will refund all deposited funds, less a cancellation fee of 50% of the value of the item. Some items may require a deposit equal to the full value of the item, but these are notated. Special Order items are non-returnable, but in many cases are covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Software is NOT RETURNABLE, but if defective, is covered by the manufacturer. LEFT HAND ITEMS ARE NON RETURNABLE AND ORDERS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED. OPTICS ARE NOT RETURNABLE FOR REFUND.
If ordering a short barrel that can be used on a rifle we require a signed statement explaining you will either use the barrel for a handgun or, if it is to be used on a rifle, that you are going to register the firearm as a short-barrel rifle.
Shipping and Handling
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all leadtimes are estimates.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
Note, we do not guarantee that boxes and cases will arrive intact (damaged goods are reported to the carrier). We do insure the contents against loss and damage.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
How to Buy a Pistol or a Rifle
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Impact directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Utah). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find a dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer get us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us.Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license! Print out this convenient coversheet, fill it out and give it to your dealer to fax with his license. That's all there is to it!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from us. If you used a dealer that we already had on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
How to Buy Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short-Barreled Shotguns, A.O.W.'s and Shrt Barreled Rifles, as Regulated by the ATF and the National Firearms Act, (NFA.)
It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a "normal" gun. But, if you can comply with the law, you may qualify to own a machine gun.
First a brief history: In May of 1986, certain laws went into effect that made it illegal for 'civilians' to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Many fully automatic weapons manufactured, registered and tax paid BEFORE MAY, 1986, MAY BE OWNED BY AND SOLD TO INDIVIDUALS. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called 'transferable'. Some states DO NOT allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but many states do.
To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny), fill out special paperwork (called a 'form 4'), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid-- usually by the purchaser. The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:
Although it may seem complicated, we are happy to help you through every step in the process. We have transferable guns in stock, and if we don't have it, we can tap into a network of dealers in other states to find it for you. Let us help you get the full-auto gun that you've always wanted-- they are worth it! We are not lawyers, and do not represent ourselves to offer legal advice. We can point you in the direction of counsel upon request.
- Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you locate the gun if it isn't in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It will usually take 4-6 weeks for the dealer to get the gun from another dealer if they don't already have it in stock (due to BATF paperwork delays).
- Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified fingerprinter, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
- Have your local dealer help you fill out an "Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm" for, known as a "form 4".
- You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem-- in machine gun friendly states. The form 4, CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax stamp returned before you may take possession of the gun. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.
Order the item online, or phone us at (801)393-2474 ext. 303. Your order will be treated as a QUOTE, as we begin the process described below. Quote may be cancelled at any time with no charge or penalty. We may determine you do not qualify for ownership of an NFA (National Firearms Act, often referred to as ‘Class 3’) item.
Identify an ATF Licensed Dealer (Machine Gun) dealer near you. Impact Guns has reputable dealers willing to do transfers on file all over the country. We will assist you in locating one near you. Put his shipping address on your online order. Note: Don’t know a dealer who is licensed to hander your Machine Gun Transfer? First, ask us to help you locate one, or-- Tips: contact several regular dealers and ask them if they know of a class 3 dealer, or a good source for leads are local shooting clubs, firing ranges, NRA members, etc. Your local class 3 dealer will be doing the ATF Form 4 transfer to you. He will usually charge $50.00 to $100.00 for this service. Payment in full is necessary before transfer papers will be submitted to B.A.T.F.E. If you are paying by check, we will hold the item for you for a reasonable time while awaiting your payment. We reserve the right to reject an order for any reason.
Have the dealer (or you) fax, e-mail, or mail his license F.F.L. (Federal Firearms License) and his S.O.T. (Special Occupational Tax License) to us. Use this Coversheet (Print out this form, fill in the blanks, and give it to your dealer as a faxable coversheet.)
We will transfer the gun to your local Class III dealer on ATF Form 3. This transfer will usually take between 2-4 weeks, depending on backlog at the BATF and other circumstances.
We ship to your Class III dealer upon ATF Form-3 approval. We will notify you when this happens.
Inspect your gun (at your dealer) within 5 days. If you are unsatisfied, we will have the gun returned to us. Refunds are issued after the firearm is back in our possession, less shipping and handling charges. A restocking fee may apply.
If you are satisfied, then the gun is transferred on a ATF Form-4, from your local dealer to you. This may take approx 90 days+, again depending upon the BATF and the FBI background check that begins on your end, and with your local dealers help.
NFA items are Special Order items. Payment must be made in full before transfer papers are submitted to B.A.T.F.E. Cancellations made before ATF papers arrive will incur a restocking fee.
The process is complex, but we do pride ourselves on helping you through from start to finish. Notice: these instructions are abbreviated and are intended as a guide. We are not offering legal advice as to whether or not you are qualified for ownership of NFA regulated items. Note: Penalties for illegal or questionable possesion of NFA items are severe. We may require more information from you, and you may have to provide addition information as required by your local authorities. The following guides and resources were used for these procedures and we recommend you become familiar with them:
A. The National Firearms Act, Title 26, United States Code,INTERNAL REVENUE CODE
B. ATF National Firearms Act Handbook
Ordering Handgun Ammo
Use this form to authorize us to ship handgun ammunition to you. Fax or mail a copy of your ID along with the form.
Handgun Ammo Release Form
Law Enforcement and Government Orders
For Individual Officers wishing to order 'Law Enforcement Only' Firearms, the following specific legal requirements (with limitations) apply:
1. A letter, (see example below), from your Department Chief, Sheriff, or Shift Supervisor authorizing such purchase. This letter must state:
A- The weapon/s (or magazines) are for the Officer's use in his/her official duties
B- Said purchaser understands the gun cannot be resold for non-duty use
C- That said buyer's record has been checked and found clear of any misdemeanor crime or domestic violence conviction.
2. The weapon will be paid directly by the Individual Officer.
3. N.F.A. (National Firearms Act) weapons (machine guns, sub-machine guns, etc) and short barrelled weapons (rifles LESS than 16" barrel and shotguns less than 18.5") are NOT AVAILABLE to Individual and may NOT be owned by Individual Officers. (These items (transferrable only) may be purchased as civilians for your own possesion- ask us.)
4. If the Individual Officer leaves the Law Enforcement Agency, ownership of the weapon may be transferred to another Law Enforcement Agency through a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer, or presented to said officer by the department, after which he will own and use the firearm a he sees fit, but cannot sell the firearm to a civilian.
Example Law Enforcement Letter
You may fax 801.393.2476 or email us a copy of this letter. The original ink signed letter must be mailed to us before we can ship your order.
2710 S. 1900 W.
Ogden, UT 84401
This letter must appear on official agency or department letterhead.
Name of Officer
I hereby certify, under penalty of perjury, I am a duly sworn Law Enforcement Officer with our Department or Agency, and will use the requested firearm and/or high capacity magazine(s) specified below in the course of duty. The specified firearm and/or magazine(s) are not being acquired for personal use, or for purposes of transfer or resale.
Description of Firearm or Magazine(s)
Supervisor's Statement I further certify, under penalty of perjury, that a records check has been conducted on the Law Enforcement Officer named above who is purchasing the firearm and/or high capacity magazine(s), and that it reveals no convictions for misdemeanor crimes of domestic violence.
Signature of Supervisor
Signature of Officer
Home Address of Officer:
Government and Law Enforcement Agency
The following legal requirements (and limitations) apply:
1. A letter, on official Agency or Department letterhead, requesting a purchase of a specific weapon or specific ammunition must be received by Impact. The text of the letter is simply your request to purchase a specific product, and that is for official use.
2. A Purchase Order from the Agency or Department must accompany the letter mentioned above.
3. Any orders for weapons or ammunition being shipped to Police Departments or Law Enforcement Agencies must also include a Letter of Tax Exemption which must be signed by the Senior Law Enforcement Office, Chief, Sheriff or Agency Director.
Automatic Knife Compliance Statement
We are required to have an Automatic Knife Compliance Statement on file prior to shipment.
Please download the statement HERE.
Fax the statement to us at : 801.393.2476 or mail it to us:
2710 S 1900 W
Ogden, UT 84401
Contact our Customer Service Department Here...