These are CNC milled out of solid industrial high quality nylon. Made to fit factory 6 round Kel-Tec P3AT magazines. Increases magazine capacity from 6 to 7 rounds while also providing an exended finger rest for better control of the firearm.
*Magazine and firearm NOT included. Grip extension only*
1. Push in retaining button and remove factory baseplate while controlling the magazine spring.
2. Clean inside of magazine body. Make sure the follower slides up and down without binding. (Some followers have a little bit of mold flashing that binds as the follower goes up and down).
3. The Impact +1 baseplate is retained by the button plate and a "pinch" at the rear of the flange groove.
4. To install, hold the follower, spring, and button plate inside the magazine body with your finger. Align the groove of the Impact +1 with the flange, and push on. There will be a little resistance.
5. When started, hold the button plate up with a thin, flat screwdriver (a jeweler's screwdriver works well).
6. Continue to push on, while holding the button plate up as long as possible. Withdraw the screwdriver, and push the baseplate fully rearward. It will seat with an audible snap.
7. Confirm the button plate is seated - visible in the hole on the bottom of the Impact +1. The button will be recessed about .060" or 1.5mm when fully seated.
8. When properly installed with the Impact +1, the magazine will now hold 7 rounds, while providing a more secure and controllable grip.
I purchased two of these for my P3AT that I have been carrying off-duty for probably 10 years. After putting the extensions on, I discovered they don't lock into place. I pushed slightly on the rear of the extension, pushing towards the front of the magazine and this base plate slides right off. I followed the instructions as its not rocket science. Worst part is to return them, I have to ship back these defective items. So I would barely get half of my money back. Don't buy these as its not worth it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.