PLEASE NOTE: Truck Gun comes with Magpul® 30 rd. Magazine, not the engraved mag pictured in product image.
Caliber Chambered in .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
Lower Receiver CORE® Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled Magwell for improved reloading speed, machined chevrons in front of magazine well, bullet
pictogram safety markings
Upper Receiver CORE® Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 Feed Ramps, (1913 Picatinny rail flat top) w/ dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
Bolt Carrier Group CORE® Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 steel bolt, M16 Chrome Lined 8620 Steel Carrier, Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key, Tool Steel Extractor, Shot Peened
Barrel CORE® 8.5” 1:7 Twist 4150 CMV Pistol Length Gas System, Black Nitride Finish
Rail CORE® 7" M-Lok Rail
Grip Ergo SureGrip
Flash Hider Standard A2 Flash Hider
Magazine Magpul® 30 rd. Magazine
Charging Handle CORE® V2 Charging Handle
Buffer Tube/Stock SBA3
NOYE: An image may be show of the 300 BO version, it is virtually the same exrternal appearance as the 5.56.
Ran 200 rounds perfectly. Looks good and shoots good..adding a folding adapter and boom new book bag gun.impact fast and friendly per usual.
Really fun gun to shoot!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.