Pump-action reliability Ghost-ring or open-rifle sights ComforTech® recoil reduction system or pistol-grip stock
Steel skeletal framework over-molded with high-tech polymer Forend shell-stop button
Benelli’s SuperNova Tactical embodies a modular design concept in a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun sight. At the heart of this new pump gun is a lightweight steel skeleton framework over-molded with a high-tech polymer, making the SuperNova Tactical super-light, super-strong and almost completely impervious to any weather condition. But the SuperNova Tactical isn’t just tough on the outside. Dual-action bars and a two-lug rotary bolt head that locks up steel to steel inside the barrel ensures that the SuperNova Tactical is rock solid to the core and capable of handling everything from light loads to 3-1/2" Magnums.
The SuperNova Tactical comes with newly designed, military-style ghost-ring sights. The rear sight is click-adjustable for both windage and elevation. (Optional three-dot tritium inserts can be easily installed.) A magazine cut-off on the forearm allows for safe carry with a full magazine and empty chamber. Butt stock options include a tactical pistol grip stock. The top of the SuperNova’s receiver is drilled and tapped to accommodate easy attachment of military-style optics.
Roll over image for full detail:
What a great firearm! Solid as can be and fits me perfect. I added a mag extension tube and a rail. Cycles everything you can throw in it with no issues at all and recoil is less than other short barrel shotguns I've fired. If you are looking for a tacti-cool weapon that has the credentials to back it up, look no further. I highly recommend this shotgun!
I love this shotgun. The design is elegant and simple. Breaking down and cleaning are an absolute breeze. It's light and yet rugged and durable. Obviously not the greatest for trap shooting but still works in a pinch.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.