The Ruger SR22 Semi Auto Pistol is a do-it-all .22 pistol for shooters who really appreciate style and even small game hunting. It is easy to field-strip, fun to shoot, and will run reliably with a wide variety of ammunition (not just high-velocity)
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 17.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Other than a few VERY minor failures to feed on the first round occasionally, it's been flawless. A simple touch of the slide gets it into battery. It's shoots everything well and is a hoot on the indoor range with Stingers. Even has a bit of bark and flame!. Takedown is easy and cleaning is as well. My only gripe....the safety going in the wrong direction.
excellent gun, I love this 22. I have shot this gun about 300 times. It works perfect. well done Ruger!!! ll
Ruger hit it out of the park again with this lil' plinker/trail gun and even conceled carry! Yes, that's right, I said it! My SR22 goes with me everywhere I'm allowed to take it. It's currently my only pistol and it really is a "do-it-all" gun for me currently until I get enough $ to get a larger caliber pistol. Better than nothing at all. I wouldn't want to be shot by a few CCI Velocitors from it! That is the type ammo I keep it loaded with (40grain round nose hyper velocity) It has never jammed with any ammo I've ran thru it with the exception of American Eagle by Federal. Wouldn't eject it? So, It was the ammo, not the gun. I've put dozens of different brands thru it and it ate everything but AE by Federal. Even nasty 25 year old CCI ammo my Dad gave me. Feels great in the hand, very accurate, realiable, easy takedown, 2 mags come with it, what is there not to love about this thing? The only gripe I can come up with at all is the lack of accessories for this gun and after market parts due to it being fairly new to the market compared to other pistols like the Walther P22.
Received my Ruger SR22 Pistol yesterday. I picked this particular pistol because baased on specs and appearance it seemed to approximate the size and shape of my Springfield XDs 45. I wasn't disappointed. With the Pierce grip extensions on my XDs and the factory provided grip extensions on my SE 22 they look and feel almost identical; the only real difference the XDS's extra weight. For me, the SR22 is the most ergonomically perfect pistol that I have ever handled. Trigger pull in both the single and double action modes is much better than I expected.It will make an excellent 22 practice pistol to compliment my XDs 45. Hoping to see some more normally priced 22 ammo in the market place sometime soon.
3000+ and counting of every kind of ammo, this chews up and spits out every brand and quality of ammo I have put through it. Feels ergonomically perfect. Easy to clean. A pure joy to shoot.
Originally purchased the SR-22 for myself, but my 12 year old daughter fell in love with it and claimed it. We shot a 500 round brick from 1986 through it with less than 5 misfires. No problems at all with new CCI or Remington ammo. The sights are spot on. At 50 feet, we both can keep all of the shots within a 6" circle. The pistol is a blast to shoot on combat courses. The magazine can be changed in seconds.
Great gun at a great price!
I absolutely love shooting this gun. Not only is it a lot of fun to shoot, but the sites have proven incredibly accurate, it's easy to load, easy to maintain, and downright comfortable to hold even for my long fingers. I had very few problems with the first 1500 rounds I put through it, but began to experience occasional jamming when I switched ammunition of about 1 jam for every 15 rounds. Remington behaves pretty well, Winchester not so well, CCI is great. I know other reviewers have also experienced some difficulties with different brands of ammo so my recommendation would be to find and stick with what works for you.
Tack driver out of the box feeds everything I put in it ,this will give my pocket a break way cheaper to shoot rimfire all day .
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.