Does not include flip-up sights.
Introducing the new Fostech Flite Elite Phantom Series Light Weight 5.56 caliber AR-15 Rifle complete with installed Echo Sport Trigger. This rifle is one of the lightest and most high-quality AR-15 rifles on the market today and a must-have addition to any collection. Coming in at 5.6 pounds, this rifle can be carried all day and yet is built to be tougher, stronger, and more accurate than most other AR rifles regardless of their weight or class. What makes this rifle truly " Elite " is that it features Fostechs proprietary forged magnesium/aluminum alloy upper and lower receiver. These remarkable high-tech receivers are a marvel of modern engineering and are ultra-light in weight while still being immensely strong and durable. The Fostech Eagle Elite also features a Faxon 1 in 8 twist 16" gunner profile barrel, a lightweight black nitrided bolt carrier group, and the newly designed MACH-2 13" lightweight rail. They also incorporate a mid-length gas system for ultra-smooth cycling, with a Fostech .625 low-profile gas block. All of these premium features are designed to allow the rifle to keep an ultra-trim profile while also making it a workhorse capable of long days on the range. Fostech designed this rifle to hold up under even the heaviest of combat conditions while still being one of the lightest rifles on the market as well as an absolute work of art. This model comes in a beautiful Tungsten Cerakote finish and is completed with an ergonomic Fostech Sabre Pistol Grip, an MFT Minimalist Stock, and Fostechs highly sought-after Strake Brake compensator. Best of all, It comes with the World Famous Fostech Echo Sport Fast Fire Trigger factory installed.
The Echo Sport Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings:
Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled.
Echo Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled and also when the trigger is released.
The Echo Sport is different from Fostech’s Echo AR-II in that there’s an added paddle switch in front of the trigger to change firing modes from binary to standard semi-automatic firing instead of using the safety selector like the original Echo trigger.
The Echo Sport trigger is designed with safety as the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger firing one round, the shooter can move the paddle to the semi position while firmly holding the trigger rearward and a second-round will not fire upon release.
Action: Semi Automatic
Barrel Length: 16" Faxon Barrel
Threaded Barrel: Yes
Accessories: 3x Magazines, Factory Hard Case, Magpul Foregrip
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.