Caliber :357 Magnum
Barrel Length :2"
Hammer Style :Exposed
Grips :Black Rubber
Sights :Fixed Fiber Optic Front, Fixed Rear
Weight :20.2 oz
Frame Description :Blue Polymer
Frame Size :Small
Cylinder Finish :Blued
Barrel Finish :Blued
Barrel Length Range :2.00" to 2.99"
Weight Range :16.00 oz to 31.99 oz
So... a .357 magnum on a lightweight poly frame. What could possibly go wrong? It's actually an awesome gun, but physics dictates that it WILL kick like a mule with .357 magnum ammunition in it. However, if that recoil is a problem, bear in mind that as a .357 magnum, it can also handle .38 special just fine. The handle is a small fit to my fairly large hand, and it comes with a shorter one you can swap with for easier concealment. It is built with concealment firmly in mind - its profile is pretty smooth, not much sticking out to snag on things. The hammer is shrouded, but still leaving an exposed hammer spur, giving an option for single-action shooting. Some hate this, but I like having that option available. The biggest drawback is how heavy the trigger pull is. Before you buy one, I strongly suggest getting a feel for the trigger action and deciding from there if it's something you can deal with. For concealment purposes, lacking other external safeties, some may consider this heavy trigger pull a good thing, so as to prevent accidental discharge. On a side note, I used this gun to qualify for my concealed carry on revolvers. Others also borrowed it for their revolver qualification that day, and the instructors even tried it out, curious about the idea of a polymer .357. At one point, there was a malfunction - the cylinder spun freely when it was locked into the body of the gun. It should be noted that I bought the gun (gently?) used. I took it back to the store, they took it into the back for about 15 minutes, and gave it back to me, working just like new. Apparently, a spring gave out. Probably wear and tear and luck of the draw, but something to keep in mind. As I mentioned though, apparently easy and minor repair.
I bought this for concealed carry around the house. I opted for the 357 model so I could have the flexibility to use 38 special ammo. This little devil is light, light enough to put in the waistband of gym shorts which I typically wear on my days off. That being said, with it being so light it kicks like a mule with standard 357 ammo. I'd recommend it to anyone. If you're sensitive to recoil, just run 38 special ammo.
Nice revolver for the price, very accurate, lightweight, but being polymer, the stronger .357 load tends to losen cylinder arm screw,not really a problem with prefire inspection. Carry it everyday, so light almost forget its on the small of my back!!
AWSOME for ccl and very reliable.
.357/.38 Absolute great buy. This revolver is polymer which makes it light and very durable. The 605 Poly Protector fits like a damn glove. It's also highly accurate and extremely dependable. Taurus has really stepped it up. If your looking for a good CCW or just a knockaround revolver, this is a good choice. Great product for a great price. This was my first gun purchase and it will ALWAYS be apart of my collection. PERIOD.
The weapon feels good in your hand and shoots very well. It's light weight and small size make it perfect for concealed carry. The .357 mag, payload make it an excellent man stopper. The best of both worlds,light weight plus excellent stopping power.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.