Concealed Carry Pistol is a single-stack 9mm handgun that uses a gas delayed blowback system that Walther calls the SoftCoil system. SoftCoil system significantly reduced recoil but maintains a recoil spring that is soft for easy manipulation of the slide. SoftCoil system reroutes gas pressures which allows for the light spring and uses a non-tilting barrel instead of a tilting barrel which is typical to a Browning-type system used in many modern handguns. Striker-fired pistol and it has a 5.5 pound trigger pull. Manual thumb safety. Black polymer frame. Slide serrations front and rear. Ambidextrous magazine release.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Adjustable Low Profile
- Weight : 22.3 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Well made pistol and I do notice that follow up shots are fast due to low recoil. Fits the hand like a glove. The only thing that would have made it better is the option of getting factory Night sights. Hopefully Trijicon will produce HD sights for it?
I bought this to try to get something my wife could shoot, but despite the hype of an easy to work slide,it is still too hard for her. I didn't notice the lighter recoil claimed for the gun. Maybe it's true, but I couldn't feel a significant difference. The real disappointment is the trigger. Not hard, but long and gritty with the longest reset I've seen. No matter how hard I work with that long trigger, I can't shoot as well with it as any other gun I have. It has been reliable after a few hundred rounds of break-in, though.
I was excited to buy this gun but now that I have it I am not so sure. Gun fits nicely in my hand and is a decent shooting gun, that's the good part. I have put about 100 rounds through this gun and have had 4 failure to feed and when hold the gun in my right hand I have on 3 different occasions have released the magazine while shooting. This may be something that I need to do to adjust my grip but I do not have this problem with my other guns. I would hate to have to depend on this gun and have a FTF incident. I wrote to Walther about this problem and after 2 weeks I have not heard from them, must be busy.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.