- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 2.8"
- Capacity : 6+1/7+1
- Grips : Gray Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Fixed
- Weight : 10.2 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Sent my Spectrum back for repairs. Got it back about 8 weeks later. Took it to Impact Guns range yesterday and it ran flawlessly. Used 3 different brands of brass cased ammo. If you purchase a Spectrum and have any failures with it, contact Taurus and consider returning it for repairs. It worked very well for me. [so far]
After my second trip to the range, my spectrum went back to Taurus. The gun had several more light strikes and would not feed Winchester White Box ammo. Taurus only offers a 1 year warranty now, so I went ahead and sent it back to be sure and get it repaired before end of warranty. It will be up to 12 weeks before I get it back. Not happy with that! If you choose to get a Spectrum, be sure everything works on it or send it back asap. They are known for light strikes.
Ordered my Spectrum from Impact Guns. They offered it for a great price. Impact is always great to work with and close to home. I was a bit skeptical about the Spectrum after reading the mixed reviews about it on You Tube but decided to give one a try. I picked it up today. After a quick cleaning and oiling, I took the handgun to the range. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it ran. Only problem was one Failure to Fire but with second strike capability, the round fired on the second try. The action held open after the last shot every time. I only shot 65 rounds of Perfecta today. The sights are minimal but I knew that. I painted the front sight White and added a White dot on each side of the rear sight. The trigger is long but not heavy. It was easier to pull and shoot than the trigger was on the Bodyguard that I sold. The Spectrum comes with two mags. One is a 6 round and the other is a 7 round with extended bast plate. Even when using the extended base plate mag, the gun was easy to conceal in my front pocket, using a De Santis pocket holster. The Spectrum was easy to take apart clean. I only rated the Spectrum a 4 star because it's hard to give a 5 star rating to a gun that cost less than $200.00.
I bought this particular model Spectrum just about a month ago from Impact. Very smooth transaction and I’m happy with the pistol. I wanted something that was easily carried during the summer. I wasn’t interested in all the color combinations, but I do appreciate Taurus offering that as an option. I believe that may attract more people to carry this model. And with the right ammo, it makes for legitimate carry option.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.