- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 2.8"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 10.2 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I picked one up about a week ago and have ran about 250 rounds threw it. Have not experienced a malfunction yet. I put some white pant on the sights, that helped tremendousley with picking them up and knowing where the gun is. I have hit static clays out to 20 yards but I usually shoot betwean 7 and 10 with it, it will shoot as good as I can. It carrys well dose print just a little in blue jeans but no worse than a cell phone would. All in all I think it's a reliable carry gun.
I have numerous pistols but wanted something compact. The price was very reasonable (under $200). I didn't have great expectations but ended up being very impressed with this inexpensive gun. I have only put about 50 round through it, but have been really impressed. didn't have any problems with the factory mag however it did jam occasionally with the aftermarket mag. I wouldn't have a problem recommending this handgun to anyone looking for a inexpensive compact.
I pick this little gun ... was going to buy the ruger LCP but saw this for 150 less . Went on YouTube didn't here to much good things about this little gun people having nothing but problems and having to get them sent back . I'm still yet to shoot mine hope I have no retreats .
I chose this little gem because of the last-round holdopen (rare in this class) and the second 6-rd mag, standard. I?ve never had a problem with a Taurus, so I wasn?t worried about getting a lemon. (Yes, all you Taurus-mockers out there, I ignore you.) First time at the range for the break-in session, I put a couple hundred rounds through it. At the end, it stove-piped a time or two. I chalk it up to being just a tad dirty at that point because I took it home, cleaned it up, and cycled several rounds through it with no problems. Considering most gun fights would not last 200 rounds, I?m not worried a bit about carrying this for primary concealed or as a bug. I had absolutely no issues, otherwise. Of course, sights are basically non-existent, but that?s the case with all of these little guns. If you?re using it for carry/protection, you?ll probably be shooting within 15-feet anyway, so you better not NEED sights. Quick mag changes were not as difficult as I thought in this small a gun. The 738 feels good in your hand for a pocket pistol. I had people who own the Ruger LCP tell me that it was no fun to shoot. I never shot one, but did not find I had the control problems alluded to. By the end of my first session, I was doing double-taps from the ready position, and was perfectly comfortable with it. The DAO trigger may be a put-off for some people, but I like the idea of trying again if it doesn?t go ?bang? the first time. The trigger is only about 7 lbs., so it?s no big deal. The little case it comes with is a joke. It almost fits it like a glove (who thought of that, the Brady Campaign?!) I supposed with enough practice you could get the gun out of it in less than 2 or 3 seconds. Also, you?d think that if they are giving you a free pouch, with a second mag, they?d have figured out that someone might want to carry that second mag in the pouch. Not the case, ergo, it?s a pocket mag. But then again, it?s a single-stack, 6-rd mag, so it?s not as if that is a huge burden. I actually came up with a nifty alternative, and for the right price, I'll reveal it. Overall, I?d recommend considering this gun for anyone who is looking at this category. And the bonus is, this is the first gun Taurus is manufacturing in the USA.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.