Model 1911 9mm 5 Inch Barrel Blue Finish Novak Sights 9 Round
Solid metal spring guide and custom fitted bushing. All major components are custom forged from ordnance steel.
Been craving a Taurus 1911 with different ammo choices? Well, the wait is over. We're now offering our popular 1911 model with 9+1 (11+1 with extended magazine) capacity in 9mm.
Want more? The new 1911 HC gives you four more shots than the old model with a 12+1 capacity of powerful .45 ammunition. With all these choices it's easy to see why Taurus is quickly becoming the leader in high-performance 1911s.
Ventilated and lighted trigger
Ventilated and lighted trigger with Minimum over-travel
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 9+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb/Grip
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Novak
- Weight : 38.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Blued
Just Picked up a used Taurus 1911 9mm because I have a lot of 9mm rounds and reload often I also have the Taurus 1911 45 and love both guns the 45 shoots great tight groups and came with a Crimson Trace Laser Grip which is Awesome the 9 shoots well to I did add a Match Bushing which tightened it up even more these are getting hard to find found mine online lots of features on these you find on way more expensive 1911s these are a step above Taurus normal workmanship
I'm thrilled with the Taurus 1911 9mm model 11911019. It feels solid in hand and broke down for the initial cleaning pretty much like a typical 1911. I only have a couple thousand rounds through it, but had absolutely no issues. The pattern was tighter than expected without any adjustments to the sights. My only regret is that I probably should have bought two of these Taurus 9mm as I'd imagine these will go like hotcakes as folks realize the great value these are. I finally bought the second Taurus 1911 9mm a few weeks later and it handles and shoots just like the first one. I was right about the value - These don't seem to stay on the store shelves very long.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.