Equipped with the GripZone™, the XD® Mod.2™ Sub-Compact 9mm applies ergonomic science to every surface that touches your hand. The GripZone™ is a set of frame features working in unison to optimize interaction between the human hand and the pistol. Within the GripZone™, there are three distinct textures, each engineered for a specific purpose.
The re-contoured, slimmer frame and slide add up to a far more natural grip feel that has nearly twice the magazine capacity and is only 2 tenths of an inch thicker than single stack conceal carry models. The High-Hand™ grip relief and High-Hand™ beavertail enable the hand to be positioned as high as possible toward the barrel bore thereby greatly reducing the pistol’s felt recoil. The no-snag trigger guard minimizes possible unintended contact with a holster or clothing. All of these GripZone™ advantages are ergonomic features that you will truly feel. It all adds up to a pistol that naturally and comfortably stays positioned in your hand.
- Name : Xd Mod.2 Sc 9mm Black 13+1
- Desc : Subcompact
- Model : XD MOD.2 Sub-Compact
- Model # : XDG9801HC
- Manufacturer : Springfield Armory
- Caliber : 9mm
- Type : Semi-Auto Pistol
- Action : Double Action Only
- Barrel : 3"
- Capacity : 13+1
- Finish : Black
- Length : 6.25"
- Sights : 3-Dot Sights
- Stock Frame : Black Polymer
- Magazine : 2 / One 13 rd. & One 16 rd.
- Weight : 27 oz.
The Mod.2 Subcompact is easily one of the best pistols I've ever owned. The grip shape and texture is perfect: My hand wraps perfectly around it and the texture is grippy without being too aggressive. Being that it's a subcompact designed for concealment, it has a much shorter grip. It's normal for anyone's pinky to hang off the bottom of the grip, so I added a Pearce grip extension to the short magazine to be able to get all fingers on the grip, but without compromising concealability. It makes shooting the already docile 9mm even easier. +P loads are a little snappy, but that's to be expected. Speaking of shooting, it's been super reliable. I've now put 600 rounds through it and haven't had a single error or failure of any kind. Being that it's a double-stack pistol, it's a little on the thick side, but you can still carry it IWB if you dress appropriately. I recommend anyone looking for a compact 9mm carry piece to give this gem a try!
It is my first conceal carry. Very happy with my choice.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.