- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 12+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Sights : White Dot Front, Low Profile Carry Rear
- Weight : 21.7 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I have had this firearm for over a year now and have carried consistently. I am thoroughly impressed by the way it fits my hand. 3 white dot Novak sights are great, I ended up blacking out the rear sights to get a clearer sight picture (helped a ton when focusing on the front sight). I have carried in all seasons of the year, conceal-ability was not a problem in any of them.
I just bought this gun and so far I'm very happy. Its a great compact size, easily concealable and a great shooter. I'm relatively new to the gun hobby and as a result haven't fired a lot of handguns yet. However, with this I was shooting very accurately my first day on the range. I plan on buying more M&P's in the future.
I absolutely love this gun. Built really solid, very accurate, not too heavy, fits really good in your hand (comes with 3 different grips that go back and out so it fills your had better). I carry this gun everyday, and with a 12+1rd mag you know you have more than enough rounds ready.
I have faith in this M&P 9mm. I have fed 1000+ rounds through it with different brand of ammo; And yet they all went smooth. I would highly recommend this M&P 9mm to others.
I have six M&P's. All of them work flawlessly. I have them in both 9mm & 40SW. I have hands that run on the small side and find it difficult to shoot allot of other handguns with a proper hold, but the replaceable backstraps when using the small really works for me.
I love my M&P9c. I have an IWB holster holster for it and it carrys very well. I've only had one issue with it. With one specific magazine it likes to hang up on the last round. Other than that magazine, it runs 100% with every kind of ammunition I've fed it. It is super accurate for a compact model. I think the ergonomics are much better than Glock competitors and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.
Great Gun. Smith and Wesson quality, great feel in the hand and very accurate for it's size. Not tiny, but easily concealed. My daughter's favorite firearm.
I've been using this as my everyday carry for about 6 months now with a Galco IWB holster. This is by far one of the best guns I have shot, and is quite comfortable to carry. Its not heavy and is the perfect size with the grip extension. The flexibility of the three (included) interchangeable backstraps allows you to find the right fit right for your hands with no problems! The trigger is smooth with a crisp clean break (I believe its about a 4-5 pound pull, but i'm not entirely sure about that), with little recoil or muzzle flash. Additionally, after having fed approximately 1500 rounds through my M&P9c, I have had ZERO failure-to-feed or failure-to-fires, using various ammunition companies (Wolf, Sellier & Bellot, Fiocchi, etc). If you are searching for a medium sized everyday carry that is reliable, then this is your best choice! Glocks have been around and are field proven, but the M&P is right behind it in the field and I highly recommend it!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.