- Name : P938 Army 9mm Nit/green Slite
- Desc : 938-9-Agf-Ambi
- Model : P938
- Model # : 938-9-AGF-AMBI
- Manufacturer : SIG SAUER
- Caliber : 9mm
- Type : Semi-Auto Pistol
- Action : Single Action
- Barrel : 3"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Finish : Nitron
- Length : 5.9"
- Safety : Ambi Safety
- Sights : SIGLITE Night Sights
- Stock Frame : Hogue Rubber Finger Groove
- Magazine : 1 / 7 rd.
- Weight : 16 oz.
This is by far my favorite EDC. (Every day carry). The compact size is perfect for my build of 6'1" and 165lbs. I am fit and wear slim fitting clothes but the P938 never prints. The manual safety is an intuitive and necessary feature for those of us who appendix carry; however, with the compact size of the p938, I am finally able to hip carry with no printing. There is also an internal firing pin block safety in case you drop the gun. I’m not worried about carrying this gun "cocked and locked" safely. Range time with the P938 is very fun! The magazine (pinky) extension and Hogue rubber grip with finger grooves make a significant difference in how the gun handles and I highly recommend them. The steel frame combined with the hogue grips make recoil negligible and my groupings are much tighter with the P938. The single action trigger is very smooth with an instinctive break and a solid reset. Lastly the P938 is very reliable. I've put over 1000 rounds through mine without a single malfunction! Excellent choice for every day conceal carry.
Got this for use as a concealable glove box/pocket defense option because it's so small, and still in a man-stopper caliber. Took it to the range today to break it in. Absolutely love Sigs, but verdict still out on this model. It may be the nature of a micro-sized gun, as this is my first, but I found the kick to be literally painful. I took 150 rounds to the range anticipating shooting at least a 100, but had to stop around 65 shots. The muscle between my thumb and index was sore,and I shoot fairly regularly. I was also not very accurate with it at about 10 yrds,(4-5" groupings, usually 2-3") Everything worked well mechanically. Did what a guns supposed to anyway, but I probably won't be inclined to practice often. I believe it will do what I need it to do in a close range defense situation. On a side note, even with the manual out, it took me over an hour to disassemble, quick clean, and reassemble. Main issue was reassembly. Getting the slide lock pin back in properly was beyond frustrating. Thought I broke it before even shooting it. Should go quicker next time, having done it once. No reflection on Impact guns, or Sigs, but more likely a function of such a small gun. Just know what to expect.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.