The P238 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with blackwood grips for comfort and a secure hold during rapid-fire usage. The stainless steel slide features the popular trademarked SIG SAUER slide serrations, corrosion resistant Nitron finish and SIGLITE® Night Sights.
The new SIG SAUER P238 is shipped in a lockable hard case and one 6 round magazine.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 2.7"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Grips : Blackwood
- Sights : Night
- Weight : 15.2 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Being a woman I searched for a while for the perfect concealed carry gun. It's hard to find something that works well with my wardrobe. This is the best gun Ive used for concealed. It fits virtually anywere on your person and hides well under clothing. I have a crossbreed super tuck holster that I use mainly and works well for me. I also carry it sometimes in a small crossbody purse as well. The kick is not bad at all even tho it's so small. Very accurate and easy to shoot. My hands get dirty quick tho cause of the size when shooting it. I love the trigger on it. That was a huge selling point for me. I really like the external safely which was hard for me to find on small 380s. With a small amount of practice I can flick it down (off) in a second. I take my sig everywhere with me and not only enjoy how beautiful it is, but how it shoots as well. The price is what made me hesitate at first, but after borrowing one and shooting it I was sold. You won't regret it.
I have owned many small frame handguns in my 40+ years as a peace officer but I have never seen or fired a weapon that can compare to the Sig P238. This weapon has never misfired and I have shot many rounds throug it. The accuracy is unbelievable, it is a accurate as any full size handgun I carry. I would recommend this weapon to anyone.
This 380 brings back the best of the classic Colt and adds the modern unite sights for a good sight picture that so many small380s lack. The 1911 style single action operation makes for a smooth trigger squeeze. At 15.2 oz it can be carried all day long and is easily concealed in a front pocket but has enough weight to eliminate unwanted recoil. The P238 is definitely the king of the 380s.
This gun is fantastic, it is easy to shoot, handles well, extremely accurate and most of all is very concealable. You will not find a better .380 concealed carry gun than the SIG 238.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.