SR9 9mm Luger 4.14 Inch Barrel Nitridox Pro Black Finish Adjustable Sights 17 Round
The Ruger SR9 is perfectly sized to be comfortable and controllable with a slim, ergonomic grip and narrow slide. Features a short reach from the backstrap to the trigger, the SR9 creates a comfort level that will challenge any standard-sized, striker-fired pistol available today. The structurally rigid, recoil-reducing, glass-filled nylon frame and stainless steel slide combine to create a low-maintenance, rugged and reliable handgun.
The SR9 packs many features required by today’s most demanding shooters, including modern blocker, trigger safety, magazine disconnect, plus a visual and tactile loaded chamber indicator.
This item is the High Capacity model, and includes a 17 round magazine, giving a total carry of 18 rounds!
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.1"
- Capacity : 17+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 26.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I purchased this because of purchasing a Ruger PC9 carbine and wanted to have a pistol with compatible magazines (since I don't own any G's). This was a good price and easy to outfit with Truglo Tritium/Fiber optic day/night sights still very affordablly. With it being a bit older model I could also find additional magazines reasonably in 17 round capacity. All in all a very good companion for the PC9 and the money saved on the pistol went towards a Holosun solar 403C for the PC9. A win/win as far as I'm concerned!
Ive tried a few 9mm over the last few months leading up to my purchase of the sr9. While the XDM and Glock 17 are perhaps more reputable full size 9's, the SR9 is an up and comer. It isn't as comfortable to hold in my grasp as the xdm, or as balanced as the glock, but the Ruger is an accurate, fun9mm. I just like to shoot paper targets and, for the money, the Ruger offered me everything I wanted. Its a meaty device that does well even with very recycled ammo. While it has had a few FTF jams with really cheap 115 grain ammo, it is simple to clear. Groupings are consistent at 20 yards even with my newbie trigger pull. The sr9 came with accurate sights out of the box. For safety, the middle trigger enabler gives this striker fired 9 a feeling of safety nearly that of a Glock. It's a nice first 9mm for me. Recommended.
I've heard all about Glocks' reliability, but didn't care for the blocky looks or size. I heard some good things about this striker-fired pistol and took a chance. I have not regretted it one bit. You get Ruger's excellent reliability and customer service. The gun feels slim in the hand, but not too slim. The build quality seems high and I have not had a single failure in almost 900 rounds (not even during the "break-in" period). I would absolutely trust my life to this gun. It will eat any ammo I've fed it, including hollow points and Russian Tulammo. Why pay more?
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.