FEATURES: Loaded Chamber Indicator, Magazine Disconnect CHAMBER:
RECEIVER: Black High Performance, Glass Filled Nylon
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 4.1"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 27.3 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Perfect gun right out of the box. I have other SRs and this is the best one right out of the box, its a really good design, accurate and reliable. I put 300 rounds through it in the first two days, perfect operation.
Bought this gun 5 days ago and love it I never owned a ruger before but I'm glad I do now the trigger is real crisp and recoil is real smooth had no problems after putting a lot 500 rds down range . And for $415 you can't beat the price
I've owned the sr40 for about 3 weeks now. So far I've run about 200 rounds through this beauty and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. This pistol comes with a multititude of excellent features like the loaded chamber indicator, the thumb safety, not to mention the added mass to the slide compared to the sr9. The latter actually helps to buff the recoil, making this .40 snappy but not overwhleming. Compared to a friend's springfield xd I recently fired this ruger is VERY smooth, allbeit the xd .40 ain't too shabby, either. After running one mag through each(Federal Champion Ammo 185gr FMJ) I had the ruger's groups one on top of the other while the xd was a bit sloppier. But as far as sight retainment is concerned Ruger has it in my opinion. For all the features included the price on this gun is excellent. If you're looking for a reasonable price, a high caliber, and an absurb magazine, then this is your gun. Not to mention pretty much every sr9 accessory will work with this gun as they are almost the exact same size. An awesome buy all around.
Having only shot rifles, this was my first handgun purchase. Bottom line is this is a great gun. Nice feel, nice balance, and not as hard to shoot as I thought it might be. Now if I could just get my hands on an SR1911!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.