- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 6.9"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Cocobolo w/Thumbrest
- Sights : Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 45 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
Ruger Competition Slab Sides
This was the very first pistol I owned. Purchased as a present for me 22 years ago so I could shoot 25 yard NRA bullseye matches. At the local range, people loved to show off their exotic .22 pistols and weekly targets for the competition. When I got ole slab sides, their faces drooped. I can put 20 rounds inside of a pupil from a rest when sighting it in! This is, without a doubt, the very best "out of the box" pistol of any make or caliber in terms of accuracy and reliability. As the above review said, any type of ammo is no problem. I get the best results from bulk PMC Scoremaster and bulk Federal. Yes, it is harder to clean, especially compared to the MK IV version of it (my next .22 purchase), but after 22 successful years with it, I would recommend it to anyone. The gun is more accurate than me and I am pretty salty.
Ruger MK 678
I've owned this gun for 15 years and shot hundreds of rounds of all types of amo and it is scary accurate - I'm more accurate with this gun than any other handgun I own! Highly recommend it. Only draw back is that it's a little harder to clean - follow the instruction and you'll do OK.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.