front sights, precision-machined carbon steel slide and frame with a satin
black oxide finish, and checkered double-diamond walnut grips.
The new Model 1911 R1 Limited Double Stack series has been engineered end-to-end for championship performance. With its Ionbond PVD coating, the 5-inch match-grade stainless steel barrel, slide and frame deliver silky smooth operation in heavy use. The ambidextrous extended thumb safety makes for easy operation in either hand. Its ﬁber optic front sight and fully adjustable LPA target rear sight are built for rapid target acquisition and shaving split seconds off your score.
Features and Benefits:
5" ramped, match-grade barrel - For superb accuracy
Wide Rear and Front Cocking Serrations - For positive grip regardless of ﬁeld conditions
LPA Fully Adjustable Match Sights - For precision shooting
Fiber Optic Front Sight - For faster target acquisition
Extended Beavertail Grip Safety - For sure grip in the ﬁeld
Adjustable Skeletonized Trigger - For a clean crisp break
Tough PVD DLC Finish - For durability in all conditions
VZ G10 Grips - For solid hold while ﬁring
Two Double Stack Stainless Steel Magazines
Stainless Steel Frame and Slide
The new Remington 1911 R1 Limited Double Stack handguns are currently available in three models – R1 Limited 19.9 - 9mm, R1 Limited 18.40 - 40 S&W and R1 Limited 15.45 - 45 Auto
Caliber :9mm Luger
Barrel Length :5"
Sight Configuration :3-Dot Dovetail
Weight :38.5 oz
Frame Finish :Black
Frame Material :Carbon Steel
Barrel Type :Match Grade
Slide Description :Black Carbon Steel
Case Type :
Sight Style :
Barrel Length Range :5.00" to 5.99"
Weight Range :32.00 oz to 47.99 oz
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.