- Action : DAO
- Caliber : 25 ACP
- Barrel Length : 3"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Brass Front, U-Notch Rear
- Frame Finish : Black
not great accuracy
I have got the rear sight over to the left as far as it will go and it still shoots about 2 inches to the left. Operator error perhaps, but my .45 doesn't have the same problem. But the gun is fun and will do what I need it to.
follow up review from may 2015
this is a follow up from back in may phoenix arms repaired my gun sent it back to me no problems with it yet very good company very good gun
One heck of a fun gun to shoot!
I was looking for a 25 acp in particular and found this on impactguns.com. Sometimes I just become infatuated with a caliber and start buying guns in that caliber. This time it was 25 ACP which was first called the Browning 6.35mm by John Moses Browning. He used it as a hiking gun until he felt something more powerful was needed and he developed the 7.65mm Cartridge which we know today as the 32 ACP. Antique, or replicas, of the original Browning firearms are very expensive. So I was looking for a cheaper (in a monetary sense) alternative. And that's where the Phoenix Model HP 25 ACP comes into the picture. I mean the price I paid was just about the same as some FFLs wanted to do the transfer! And once I had it out at the range I didn't want to put it down. There's basically no recoil and it's quite accurate. The report seemed so soft I could probably have taken my ears off, but I didn't. Anyway, I'm very happy with this purchase and I would, and am, highly recommend it. I could see it being used for self defense as Mr. Jumpin' Joe Bad Guy isn't going to take out a set of calipers to see how much lead you're going to be throwing his way. Ok, I guess that's enough. In conclusion : this is one heck of a fun gun to shoot!
I love this little gun
I went to the gun store planning on buying another gun but seen this one and bout it.I have shot it about 50 times without a misfire or jam.I like the small size as I always carry it in my pocket.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.