The CM4043 is chambered in a .40 S&W caliber, has a 3.1" barrel and an overall length of 5.47", with a height of 4.0". The pistol weighs in at 15.8 ounces plus 1.9 ounces for the stainless steel magazine. Differences between the CM models and PM models include: the CM4043 has a conventional rifled barrel instead of the match grade polygonal barrel on Kahr's PM series; the CM slide stop lever is MIM (metal-injection-molded) instead of machined; the CM series slide has fewer machining operations and uses simple roll marking instead of engraved markings; and finally, the CM series are shipped with one magazine instead of two magazines.
The CM40 boasts real sights, which are drift adjustable in the rear and a pinned-in polymer front sight featuring a white bar-dot configuration. Finally, the slide does lock back after firing the last round - another feature missing on a number of other value priced compact semi-auto pistols.
The CM40 slide is machined from solid 416 stainless steel with a matte finish and is only .94 inch wide. Each gun is shipped with one 5 rd stainless steel magazine with a flush floorplate. Magazines are made in the USA, plasma welded, tumbled to remove burrs and feature Wolff Gunsprings. The magazine catch in the polymer frame is all metal and will not wear out on the stainless steel magazine after many uses.
Just like the CM9, the new CM40 will include all of the great features that make Kahr pistols one of a kind. Kahr's seven patents result in benefits not available in other compact semi-autos on the market today:
- The black polymer frame features patented 4140 steel inserts molded into the frame in the front and back for added rigidity and strength, which can withstand firing thousands of rounds.
- Kahr's incomparable cocking cam trigger system employs a patented cam to both unlock the firing pin block (passive safety), and complete cocking and releasing of the firing pin. The system provides a "safe-cam action" and unbelievably smooth double action only trigger stroke, fast to fire in critical defensive situations. Many lower cost compact semi-autos on the market today do not have firing pin blocks in their design.
- Kahr's two patents covering the offset recoil lug and the trigger bar attachment allow Kahr's barrel to fit lower in the frame, and since there is no hammer, the shooter's hand is further up the grip resulting in less felt recoil and quick follow-up shots.
Kahr offers the CM series at a great value price, but did not compromise on the features, accuracy or reliability found in all Kahr pistols.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 3.6"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Fixed
- Weight : 15.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.