|Operation||Trigger cocking DAO; lock breech; "Browning - type" recoil lug; passive striker block|
|Barrel||2.5", Premium Lothar Walther Match Grade Barrel|
|Weight||Pistol 9.97 ounces (w/o magazine)|
|Sights||tritium night sights|
|Magazines||1 - 6 rd, Stainless (KP38233), 2 - 6 rd, Stainless|
Been a year or so now, ive fired about 450 rounds, I could not understand why so many stove pipe rounds, ahhh ha then it hit me, I own a px4 in 9mm as my primary shooter, it has 40% of the recoil that this p380 has, I tightened my grip held the muzzle down and it worked like a charm, the stove piping stopped and I can now go threw a hundred round stay at the range and no miss feeds caused by a stove pipe or a near missed stove pipe. Again though it is a bit of a pop in such a small automatic.
I purchased my P380 about a year ago. The size cant get much better than this since it fits right in a pocket with ease. Now for the bad - It had a looong break in period just like a previous review mentioned (500+ rounds). My weapon is also very finicky with certain brands of ammo. It does NOT like the flat front winchester ammo, it jams like 75% of the time. Since its so finicky I only have been buying Remington and Independence ammo (round front) and still have occasional jamming issues. I have magtech HP that I use for CC, shot 10 of the 20 without much problems. Im concerned with the reliability, maybe its just mine. One day ill send it to Kahr for maintenance.
I have the California P380 which is the same except for loaded chamber indicator, mag. disconnect and higher price tag. These little Kahrs are made like a Swiss watch and they are strong! But all of this makes for a long, (500 rounds and one trip back to Kahr for me)- breakin. It slips into your pocket beautifully, fires all ammo including +p, and is fussy about power levels. Mine prefers the hotter stuff. Also, no whimpy grips allowed or you get stovepipes. If you live in CA this is the ONLY pocket carry 380 - but it is the best! I liked mine so well I ordered an MK9. Kahr has excellent customer service and if you need a holster there is a great selection on their website and you can order parts on line.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.