nDLC finish for barrel and slide - Glock's nDLC provides tougher, more durable potection than previously used finishes. The nDLC finish is exclusive to the Glock manufacturing process. The nDLC finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in degreased or adverse conditions. The nDLC finish will be exclusive to Gen5 pistols at this time.
Glock Marksman Barrel - The Glock Marksman Barrel (GMB) features new barrel rifling which delivers improved accuracy.
Removal of the finger grooves on the grip - Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip. The absence of finger grooves improves the ability of the pistol to deliver a consistently comfortable grip to a wider range of customers, regardless of their finger size and whether or not gloves are worn.
Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever: The ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easier for gun owners to quickly, safely and comfortably manipulate the slide whether they are left-handed or right-handed.
Flared mag-well - The larger opening of the flared mag-well makes it easier to funnel the magazine into the mag-well, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of seconds matter.
Glock's Safe Action System makes the handgun ready for use at any time.
Three automatic independently operating mechanical safeties are built into the fire control system of the pistol and are operated by the trigger.
The safeties protect against inadvertent firing when the pistol is dropped or receives any other abnormal shocks.
Glock Gen5 Magazine: The new Glock Gen5 magazine comes with an orange follower and a floor plate which is extended at the front for faster magazine change.
The Glock Gen5 models also feature some of the proven Gen4 advantages, such as:
Modular backstrap and beavertail system: Every Glock Gen4 and Gen5 model comes with backstraps in two sizes, each one with or without beaver tail. The multiple backstrap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
Enlarged reversible magazine catch: The magazine catch of the Gen4 and Gen5 frames is reversible and enlarged towards the rear of the pistol. The reversible magazine catch is more user friendly to the shooter's reach and allows them to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol.
RTF Rough textured frame surface: The Gen4 and Gen5 have a rough textured frame (Gen4 RTF) surface designed to enhance grip traction, without being too aggresive. It is present on the frame as well as on the interchangeable backstraps.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 4.48"
- Capacity : 17+1
- Safety : Trigger/Firing Pin/Drop
- Grips : Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Sight Configuration : Night
- Weight : 22 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.