Newly designed adjustable rear combat sight gives the user the dependability of a rugged fixed sight and the versatility of an adjustable target sight together in one compact package. Slide features a polymer slide cover and frot and rear cocking serrations. Cold hammer-forged barrel. Chrome-lined chamber and bore. Polymer frame with checkered grip. Mil-STD 1913 accessory rail. Serrated trigger guard. Fully ambidextrous manual safety lever. Reveraible magazine release. Polymer magazine body with low-friction follower and polymer base pad.
The FN Five-seveN single-action autoloading pistol fires the low-recoil 5.7x28mm cartridge making it ideal for personal protection, target shooting or NRA Tactical Police Competition. It features a textured, ergonomic polymer frame with checkered panels for enhanced grip. The polymer slide cover helps reduce weight and the operating controls allow for easy access with a reversible magazine release and ambidextrous manual safety levers. The barrel is hammer-forged and chrome-lined for enhanced accuracy and extended service life. In 2013, the Five-seven MK2 model was introduced, replacing the USG model. The MK2 model has cocking serrations on the front of the slide, all black controls, and slightly different iron sights.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 5.7mmx28mm
- Barrel Length : 4.8"
- Capacity : 20+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Adjustable
- Weight : 20.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
La mejor pistola. Liviana fácil de manejar.
Fun to shoot!
I just took this handgun to the range the other day and once I got the sights adjusted it was a blast to shoot. Very accurate, very little recoil, no more than a .22 magnum round, 20 round magazine, which is very easy to load. Grips don't dig or cut your hand but gives you a good grip. Probably not a good home defense gun because of the velocity of the bullets. No malfunctions at all right out of the box without cleaning or lubing. I can't wait to shoot the PS-90. Rifle version using the same ammo. Pricy but a gun worth having in your collection.
I have the government model and have several thousand rounds through it, not one failure period. everything is easy oo this gun. In credibly accurate - shot a possum at over 80 yds (second shot) not a pretty picture. I have a range at my farm and do a lot of distance shooting - 12in steel plates at 50yds are do-able. easiest field strip of any weapon i have ever owned. Couple this with a PS90 and I feel more than ready for the blue helmets! ...GET THIS IF YOU GOT THE $
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.