Match grade polygonal rifled barrel, single action trigger with over travel stop, adjustable rear sights, interchangeable front sight posts, extended safety, extended magazine release, hart shaped hammer and custom two tone finish.
You say you want a pistol to do a little plinking. Try a Witness Match or Witness Stock. Go to the range or your favorite shooting place and discover why it is just plain fun to take a Witness out plinking. It is almost like the gun frame molds to your hand. It points and shoots and you hit what you aim for. It is like taking a fine sports car out for a drive. Maybe it is time you enjoyed your plinking more
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.8"
- Capacity : 17+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Adjustable
- Weight : 44 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
Looks like been a while since anyone has reviewed this gun. I've had mine about 9mos. Take those factory grips off and due and easy Mod on the Hogue wrap around rubber grip. I have never shot a better feeling more accurate handgun then this. Looks and feel. Super nice.
I have several pistols and my EAA Tanfoglio Witness match is by far the best. Mine has an excellent trigger that's adjustable which makes it so much better than for example my now sold CZ SP01. The SP01 trigger felt like it was dragging across a brick before it would fire. Not so with the witness match, nice smooth snap like a small piece of glass snapping in half.
My experience with hand gunning spans 48 years, and of the countless pistols I've owned during that time, the EAA Witness Elite Match 9mm tops my arsenal when it comes to accuracy. So far, it edges out my new CZ 75 SP-01, although in fairness, the CZ is not yet fully broken in. Cocking and trigger pull are beyond expectation. My decimated target at the far end of the 50 yard range is probably all I need to say regarding accuracy. However, the world is not perfect and neither is my Witness. The bluing is substandard, in that it takes very little to scuff the finish. Also, it would be nice if someone could offer a holster other than Blade-Tech.
I was looking for an accurate 9mm for target shooting at a reasonable price. After much research I was torn between the Elite Match and the CZ SP-01 Tactical. I chose the EAA based on the reviews and the aesthetics. I hit a homerun! Although I would not use this pistol for a daily carry, it is my go to machine for target. The gun is very accurate! I could not be happier. Buy it!
My husband and I both agree that this is the best shooting 9MM we have ever owned, and we've owned many. I've not written a review for a weapon before, but as a women I highly recommend purchasing this one. It's easier to operate the action and less recoil than other 9MMs. 100 rounds in the target ate a small hole. Everyone in the range was as impressed as we were with the accuracy. The high capacity mag = greater safety to me in a hostile situation. It's now my personal carry weapon w/ a 2nd one next to my bed.
What do you get when you cross the SIG P210 and the Browning Hi-Power? The CZ75. And what do you get when you make an improved clone of the CZ75 and tune it in Tanfoglio's custom shop in Italy and make it a single action? The Witness Elite Match. I give this pistol five stars with the caveat that it doesn't have the original orange-follower magazine. Tanfoglio's 9mm magazines for the large frame Witness are notorious for FTFs and nose diving rounds. My pistol originally came with one of those and that magazine is junk. I bought two of the Mec-Gar built magazines with black-follower and marked "K9" on the magazine body. They came with Tanfoglio base pads too. They are now the OEM magazines. With good magazines this pistol is amazing. If you do your part it will shoot one ragged hole. And if you don't do your part, it'll do it for you. You can't seem to miss with this pistol. You will embarrass everyone else on the range.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.