The Witness pistol incorporates several unique design features that have produced a truly outstanding weapons platform. From the second you grab hold of a Tanfoglio, you''ll notice the superior ergonomics and feel the Witness pistol has become famous for. The ergonomic grip allows the pistol to be grasped in such a way that it points more naturally. The "slide in frame" design produces a lower profile pistol, which places the sights closer to the axis of the pistol's bore, further enhancing accuracy. The more natural a pistol feels and points, the better you will shoot.
DA/SA, Adj Sights, Wonder Finish
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 17+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Windage Adjustable
- Weight : 33 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
As a first time gun owner and rookie range shooter, I'm so pleased to have this pistol as my first. Not only does it fit and operate perfectly in my hands the shot is beautiful not to mention the single/double action shot option. Not once was I afraid while firing, close to no kick back. Disassemble and cleaning is very easy. I'm very pleased.......Mine is Pink and Black, love the variety of design in this model a little more fun than your average black
The only pistol ive been able put a full 17 rnd mag in a 5" group at 70 yards and thats no sh**
Tanfoglio is made in Italy in the Valley of the Guns and it shows! Top shelf quality in every aspect. Many professional pistol world champions exclusively use Tanfoglio! I have both the full and compact pistols and they perform flawlessly. Many gun folks (including gun dealers) have never heard of Tanfoglio, but that's their loss! I use mine for self defense and range work. After having used other 9mm pistols and after serious research, I choose Tanfoglio!
Put 500 rounds without any kind of problem, its a solid all Steel well made italian gun, feels very good and heavy, fit and finish is acceptable, comes with gun lock, plastic case and bore brush, really awesome and fantastic accuracy!!!, i really love it, also found it much better than other CZ clones like Canik, Baby Eagle, etc.
First, I must applaud Impact Guns - great price with fast delivery. Their customer sales rep, Kathy, also provided outstanding support. (Unlike another website, you don?t have to be a ?VIP member? to be treated like royalty). When I received this pistol, I cleaned off the rust preventative and went to the range. At 7 yds, I had 2" grouping with the first 4 shots, but then it locked up on a live round. I took it to the onsite gunsmith who pulled the ejector off the shell; field stripped it and concluded that the shell (Blazer Brass) was on the high side of tolerance and the new barrel on the low side. Though I was not happy, he was very encouraging that I not give up with the gun and told me to try different ammo to break it in. I did shoot another clip using cheap Brown Bear ammo and it shot perfectly with the same accuracy. Once broken in, I believe it will be a great shooter. I bought this gun because it is big, heavy and has a large grip. Though I don?t have a large hand, I?ve learned that I shoot much better with large grips. Years ago, I bought the EAA witness 22LR conversion slide for my Magnum Research Baby Eagle. Though the slide fits nice in this full size Witness, the magazines do NOT. I have 4 22LR magazines and 3 barely work, but the 4th does not seem to want to snap in correctly. It?s as though the mag well is 1/32 inch too long. I also replaced the plastic grips with Hogue 75000 and love the feel; however, the mag hangs up and will not eject. I e-mailed Hogue and was suggested to sand down the inside of the grip to prevent the interference. After several hours, I actually used my sanding wheel on my table saw; I gave up and suggested they fix their quality problem. A magazine should snap in and spring out without effort. In summary, Impact Guns provides great service. Stay away from the Hogue wrap around grip and 22lr conversion kit. Once I get the gun broken in, I?ll provide another update, but I do like it a lot. Having had defective name brand ammo in other guns, I will give this pistol the benefit of the doubt.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.