Barrel Length: 4.5"
Weight: 31 oz
Perfect service from Impact Guns. I'LL BE BACK :-)for more. The EAA 9MM Witness 4.5" is a very nice looking gun, shoots straight right out of the box, little heavier than my XDm 3.8 9mm and my Glock 17, but that's not a bad think. It comes in small case with 2 cleaning brushes, 1 hex key to adjust the sights and a trigger lock. I wish it came with at least one extra mag and a holster like the XDm, but I've paid for that over $600 comparing with $390($329+$16shipping+$35ffl gun transfer). Definitely, I'll recommend this gun and IMPACT GUNS to my family and friends.
Great gun ! Well worth the money !
I purchased mine from (another store) and it also had the 4.5 barrel.It said 999044.I email EAA tonight with serial number the find out the model number.
I ordered this gun through Impact and had it shipped to their SLC store. When we opened the box, to my surprise it had a 4.5 inch barrel, not the 3.6 inch shown. The SKU# was the same though, so not Impact's fault. They offered to send it back and credit me but I like it better with the 4.5 inch barrel so I kept it. It is a great shooter and very accurate. Good single action trigger and the double action is wearing in nicely, not that you need the double action since it can be carried cocked-and-locked. For the money it can't be beat.
Great gun little recoil. Great for a great time. This is a shooter not a hang on the wall gun. Great for a first time gun. I have owned it for a while and it is really a great gun. Easy to break down and clean.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.