Mil-Spec lower receiver with enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point. Mil-Spec upper receiver with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps. Lower and upper receivers contructed from 7075 T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized. AR pistol receiver extension. Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, cold hammer forged threaded (1/2-28tpi) barrel, Government profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated. Low profile gas block with Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating; direct impingement. Daniel Defense flash suppressor with salt bat nitride finish. M16 profile bolt carrier, chrome lined with properly staked gas key. H buffer. MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III hard coat black anodized. SB Tactical SOB pistol stabilizing brace. Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, glass filled polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding. Includes Daniel Defense magazine. This is classified as a pistol, not an SBR and does not require a tax stamp or ATF approval. Made in the USA.
Daniel Defense's DDM4 V7 pistol is a variation of the DDM4V7 S. It features a SB Tactical SOB pistol stabilizing brace, M-Lok attachment technology and comes equipped with a rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense pistol grip with integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding. The direct impingement, low profile gas block is CNC machined from 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating. The upper and lower receiver is CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum with a hard coat anodized finish and AR pistol receiver extension. The lower receiver has an enhanced flared magazine well and QD swivel attachment point. The DDM4 V7 also has a Vanadium steel, chrome lined, barrel with a Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating and flash suppressor, and a 9.0 M-Lok CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum handguard.
This 300 Blackout model has a black finish.
- Category : Specialty
- Type : AR Pistol
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 300 AAC Blackout/Whisper (7.62x35mm)
- Barrel Length : 10.3"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : None, Optic Ready
- Weight : 5.4 lbs
- Metal Finish : Black Hardcoat Anodized
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.