100 Years of Service Rollmark on Single Action Models Fixed Sights Beveled Magazine Well Single & Double Action
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : Grip
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot White
- Weight : 35 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
The grand daddy of them all, the 1911 is a classic piece of firearm history. And Colt is the original 1911. And this one won't disappoint. It's a beautiful piece, the brushed stainless finish looks amazing. And it functions perfectly. No issues at all. I was very pleased, again, with the service and fast shipping by ImpactGuns. They are hands down THE go to gun store in the U.S. They get my endorsement and business every time. Look around, and you will be back for the amazing prices and service. Fast and with no worries. Make a wish list on Impact, keep an eye on prices, you'll be amazed at the amazing sales and low prices by ImpactGuns. Keep up the good work. I'll be a loyal customer for life.
Its just a beautiful gun; solid, heavy, and an American Icon. Steel, not plastic. Very high quality. As a Colt it will retain its value better than any other. This pistol looks good in any configuration, but the stainless with black grips is a great combination. Only drawback to a 1911 is the smaller 7 round capacity compared to modern plastic guns, but get a 10 round mag for the nightstand and you're good to go.
Why can't it be $ 666.99
I bought one of these after getting tired of waiting for Ruger to get in gear on the SR1911. I still like the Ruger, but this Colt is better made and it does say Colt on it. Shoots very well. First time out of the box after cleaning using Frog Lube, went to the range. About 150 rounds downrange and not a quibble. dead on target. I am not sure it is worth the cost difference over the Ruger, but look at both and the Colt is a better pistol.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.