The P-01 9mm (accompanied by the P-06 in .40 S&W) was designed for LE and Military duty, but its compact size and the reduced weight due to its forged alloy frame made it ideal for discrete carry as well. Equipped with a decocker, the P-01 provides convenience for those who prefer hammer-down carry. The P-01 was the first CZ model to benefit from updated manufacturing technology at CZ’s Uhersky Brod factory. The components of the P-01/P-06 are completely interchangable with every other P-01/P-06, with no individual fitting required. This required some very careful re-design so that the reliability and accuracy were not impaired. Since the time of its introduction (designed in 2001, NATO-approved in 2003) the production upgrades have been rolled out to most of the CZ 75 family and several new rifle models as well. The 1913 accessory rail easily accepts any of the industry-standard lights and lasers to assist low-light use. After 3 years of some of the most aggressive small arms testing ever, the CZ P-01 won the honor of replacing the CZ 75s previously used by the Czech National Police. Reliability: The U.S. Army “Mean Rounds Between Failure” (MRBF) requirement is 495 rounds for 9mm pistols. During testing of the CZ P-01, the average number of stoppages was only 7 per 15,000 rounds fired. This is a .05% failure rate or an MRBF of 2142! For many years, the P-01 carried an NSN engraved on its frame, making it the first NATO-spec pistol ever available to the public. Recently, the factory decided to upgrade the slide stop spring which in turn means the current models may not carry the NSN.
- Name : P-01 9mm Blk 14+1 3.8 Fs
- Desc : Accessory Rail | 2 Magazines
- Model : CZ P01
- Model # : 91229
- Manufacturer : CZ-USA
- Caliber : 9mm
- Type : Semi-Auto Pistol
- Action : Double / Single Action
- Barrel : 3.8"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Finish : Black Alloy
- Length : 7.2
- Sights : Fixed
- Stock Frame : Black Rubber
- Magazine : 2 / 14 rd.
- Weight : 28 oz.
I was a 1911 guy until I discovered CZ about 5 or 6 years ago. This P01 is my favorite sidearm of all time, ever. It shoots like a full size but carries like a compact. The grip position is positive and comfortable. Like all CZs, it is reliable and accurate. The trigger is ok and gets better. You can go with the safety (like me) or decocker. Plenty of aftermarket support as well. I also have the urban grey, threaded barrel P01 that is novelty cool and just as reliable but harder to carry. I prefer the black one.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.