- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous Thumb
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Low Blade Front, Adjustable Target Rear
- Weight : 31.7 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
You gotta try this one
If you want a great little gun this is it. Fun to shoot and very dependable. It jammed on the second round I fired. Turned out the round was dented. Never jammed again. I have run about 2000 rounds through it without a problem. Wife did not like firing guns. But she is comfortable firing this one. I have 4 mags for this one and have fired all 4 back to back in about 1 1/2 mins without a problem.
I purchased the Beretta Neos U22 in November 2012. I was looking to buy a Ruger MkIII or Browning Buckmark and then I saw the Beretta. At first glance I noticed it was a unique gun. The grips were a little different as was the pitch of the gun, I thought it was very different and was unsure of it. That is until I picked it up . . .WOW! It laid in my hand like it was made for my hand. First of all the grip on this thing is narrow, you can really grasp it. Yes it looks like something from Star Trek but the reason I purchased it was because it felt so darned good in my hands. The Beretta badge that it carries sold me too. Beretta is the oldest firearms manufacturer in the world and they are still making firearms today, and for good reason,QUALITY. Yes I know it's just a little .22LR plinker but if you are like me and low on the budget you look for the best gun for what you can afford. No I am not a Beretta "Homer" this is actually the first Beretta I have ever owned! I am actually a Ruger Man. But this nice little .22 is a ton of fun. The cost of firearms and ammunition have recently skyrocketed and since it has the .22LR have become my weapon of choice. If you are like I was and looking for a good quality .22LR but don't have a lot of cash do yourself a favor and at least give this thing a try. I am glad I did and it has not dissapointed me once! This Beretta is durable and you will have hours of fun and not have to worry about the cost of your ammo. Seriousely..... this thing is fun!!
NEOS! New style. Nice fit.
New style, nice fit. I have shot boxes of shells through this pistol and never had a problem. It is easy to hold and sights are clear. A lot of thought went into the design of this handgun. I enjoy shooting this pistol. Only problem I have found with it is sometimes it is hard to press the lock and turn the release to disassemble. If the release is to tight I was not able to grip it, to turn, and press the lock. I removed the lock do I did not have to press it while turning the release. I would still recommend this handgun to someone looking to use a fun 22LR.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.