FIXED NIGHT SIGHTS
3-SLOT PICTINNY RAIL, STEEL TRIGGER,THREADED 1/2X28, FRONT & BACK STRAP CHECKERING, UNIQUE AMM CAN PACKAGING, MADE IN ITALY
Descrition and specifications subjust to change without notice. Research Beretta J92M9A3M for exact features.
Based on military feedback, Beretta has designed another member of the M9 family, the M9A3 9mm pistol. The M9A3 delivers all of the critical features that today's combat professionals require in demanding environments.
The redesigned pistol features a reduced-circumference grip, universal slide design with a universal sadfety decocker , an extended threaded barrel, a beveled magazine well, oversize mag-release button, a 3-slot Picatinny rail, front and back strap checkering, reduced circumference grip with thin grip panels as well as a wrap-around backstrap grip (included, not installed), and 3- sand-resistant magazine for maximum firepower.
The M9A3 was designed to deliver the performance that military, law enforcement and consumers demand. In short, this combat pistol was designed to perform exceptionally in any tactical or home defense situation. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
M9A3: Evolution of the Tactical-Pistol Concept
With the M9A3 semiauto pistol, Beretta has created a coming-together of all the tactical and functional features that today’s combat professionals may require.
From Vertec-style thin grip to universal slide design, from a beveled magazine well to oversize mag-release button, from a 3-slot built-in Picatinny rail to high-capacity capability for maximum firepower, the M9A3 was designed to deliver the performance that military, law-enforcement and VIP-protection professionals demand. In short, this combat pistol was designed to be perfect for any tactical use, including home- and personal defense, tactical competitions as well as duty carry in any condition.
Vertec-Style Thin Grip for Instinctive Pointability
The Vertec-style vertical grip of the M9A3 offers two very important benefits. Its vertical configuration makes it easy to point the handgun to where one would normally point the index finger of the dominant hand. This instinctive pointing is highly prized by tactical shooters and makes for consistent--and consistently-accurate--target acquisition. Also, the grips are thin in spite of being able to accommodate a double-stack, high-capacity magazine. This makes trigger-reach simple even for those with smaller hands, besides offering a more compact profile for those carrying the M9A3 concealed. All this, plus the crisp checkering on the front- and backstrap as well as removable wraparound grip, make any combat hold simple and consistent.
Versatility and easy Accessorizationr
Easy to Use and Maintain
The M9A3 was designed to be used in the heat of combat. For this reason, Beretta has put a generous bevel at the magazine well, so that tactical magazine changes may be performed quickly and easily with one hand, regardless of lighting conditions. Along the same lines, the magazine-release button is oversized, making it simple to use when seconds count even while wearing gloves. And the M9A3 is low-maintenance thanks to its hyper-resistant FDE finish that is practically impervious to the elements, sand-resistant magazines in 15 or 17 rounds, and intuitive tool-free disassembly. Whether it’s on duty, at home, for concealed carry or at the range, the M9A3 will always give you the absolute best of Beretta’s centuries-old experience and long history serving the needs of professionals the world over.
Caliber: 9mm Luger
-Barrel: 5.2" threaded
-Tan Slide & Frame
-3-slot picatinny rail
-Beveled magazine well
-Removable fixed night sights
-Three, sand-resistant 17-round magazines
-Overall Weight: 35.2 oz.
UNIVERSAL SAFETY DECOCK LEVERS
Best beretta ever. the original doesn't even come close . On par with $1k sig's. Better trigger better sights better recoil management. If you want 1 full size pistol this is it. I may sell my other 10 pistols.
Exactly the same gun I used in the service
Only in new condition- HA HA. Excellent quality and a family heirloom for us. Happy with my purchase. Plan to buy more soon.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.