Patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator. Four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability. Gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor. Folding backup iron sights include a windage adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight. Six position telescoping M4-style buttstock is mounted on a Mil-Spec diameter tube.
Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec 41V45 chrome-moly-vanadium steel barrel. Fluted barrel features an SR-556/Mini-14 style flash suppressor mounted with a 5/8-24 TPI thread. Ruger Lightweight Adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard. Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included). Hogue Monogrip pistol grip.
Chrome plated bolt and chrome plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface. Manganese Phosphate hardcoat anodized finish. Also includes: three 20-round MagPul PMAG magazines, soft-sided case and three finger-grooved rail covers.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.1"
- Capacity : 20+1
- Trigger : Adjustable
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 34.75"-38"
- Weight : 8.6 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I love this rifle!! Excellent shooter! Rifle is more accurate then I am. No F2F or F2E with .308 or 7.62 and it's eaten everything it's been fed and asked for seconds. Amazing price on a high quality rifle; especially if you are looking for a piston driven AR style rifle. Equal in quality and reliability as rifles twice the price. Great looking in my opinion too. The slim hand guard is very comfortable to hold. The new triggers Ruger began using now are great too; no take up or creep at all on mine with a very light crisp break. Very happy I purchased this rifle and highly recommended to anyone interested in the Ruger SR-762. Also 5 stars to ImpactGuns! Great company to buy from, great prices, and great communication if you have any questions. Loyal and happy customer
I can't afford a LaRue PredatOBR 7.62, SCAR 17, or LWRC but this heavy metal Ruger 762 will do the job. Impressive and worth it! The stock trigger is pretty bad... so the first change was to the G. SSA-E trigger and boy was it worth it. My outdoor range is only 85 yards and easily a 1.5 MOA ( average) bench rest and can't push it out beyond that. Optic used was Leupold VX-R patrol 1.25x4x30mm with a LaRue LT104 30mm QD mount. Ammo tested were Federal American 150gr ball FMJ- BT, Federal 150gr SP, and Federal Premium 168gr HP-BT match king. The 168gr did the best with 1 MOA... Total of 100 rounds. The .308 Ammo is too expensive to keep testing for groups but pleased with the average results. Purchased this Ruger 7.62 for hog hunting this fall. Overall, this is a good purchase. If you're on the fence about this AR-10 platform, just get it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.