Optic/Sight ready. 2 mags (1 polymer and 1 NiB-X aluminum).
Shipped in custom Drago tactical bag.
WMD - you made my life better. Thanks
I've owned several ar15 platform guns over the years, but when I first laid eyes on this I had to buy it. For the price and wow factor. The trigger is a little more deliberate than others, but I personally don't have an issue with it. My wife of 20+ years has never had an interest in shooting. Last weekend she latched onto "The Beast" with her pink ear protection and was instantly hooked. At 5'7" & 120 lbs she had no problem supporting and dumping the magazine without fear of recoil. Now she wants a WMD of her own. (Beats a pair of diamond earrings any day, she said) We put 600 rounds down range without any problems that day. Keep up the good work.
I have own this rifle for some time now. Its a quality made AR. The coating on all parts may be a little over kill and not (needed) . But for sure an excellent BCG. For what its price point is I would expect some attention spent on the trigger. Also a milspec pistol grip? come on. That being said the rifle runs cooler (temp wise) and cleaner. The free float rail mates perfectly. Not sure if its Q.C. but the dust cover was difficult to close when I received. Took it off and a little work latter was good. Maybe it was the coating tolerance. I would put it in the market as my Daniel Defense AR. I have bought a WMD bolt carrier group before. Love it. So I had to have this rifle. I would recommended it to anyone. If you own a off the rack starter AR and looking for the next level here it is.
This is a rifle for Joe Dirt.
This is amazing
I purchased this as my first AR, and I have made everyone jealous. This is everything you could want, and them some. I put Diamondhead 1199 sights (I am a girl so it had to look good), and I could not be more pleased. Cleaning is a breeze, and I love it. It is bad ---
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.