M&P 15 MOE Mid Magpul 5.56mm/.223 Remington 16 Inch Barrel Melonite Finish MOE Buttstock and Grips Flat Dark Earth Polymer Finish 30 Round
This is an awesome package, look at what you get:
Features & Benefits
Mid-Length Gas System
- Results in lower recoil and longer sight radius- providing higher 2nd shot hit probability Official Smith & Wesson/Magpul® Co-Branded, Forged Lower Design
- Similar Characteristics to the Original Billet Design
- Flared Magwell for Improved Magazine Insertion
- Forward Serrated Edge of Magwell for Increased Weapon Control
- Integrated Trigger Guard Design for improved ergonomics and use with a gloved finger without having to manipulate the trigger guard out of the way prior to usage
- Finger shelf for increased ergonomic indexing of trigger finger, located on both sides for right and left handed shooting
- Sharp design lines adding to the aesthetics of the lower receiver
The Art of Tactical Carbine Volume I & II DVDs from Magpul Dynamics
- Live fire class instruction
- Basic fundamentals to dynamic stress situations
- Shows real students and advanced shooters from industry, Law Enforcement and Military
Patent-Pending, Smith & Wesson Enhanced Flash Hider
- Reduces flash signature significantly
- Directs gases and sound forward and away from the shooters
- Eliminates secondary flash/streak
Chromed-Lined Bolt Carrier and Gas Key Magpul® MVG (Vertical Grip) Magpul® MOE Grip Magpul® MOE Buttstock
Magpul® MOE Handguard 30 Round PMAG® Magazine Folding Magpul® Rear Sight MBUS M4 - A2 Post Front Sight
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 37"
- Weight : 6.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Magpul MOE FDE
- Metal Finish : Black
I've owned several AR's from different makers over the years and carried an M4 most of my adult life in the military (yut) anyway, my first S&W was an M&P 15T dubbed, "Valerie". That rifle has stood out above the rest for five years now. Had two missfeeds since I bought her. Two, out of the 6k + rounds I got from CTD a few years before the "great ban scare" of 2013. God I miss the days of cheap ammo and honest dealers.. Well, a few months back I saw the MOE package here on Impact and did my home work before deciding on the purchase. This is now my second favorite rifle. While nothing will replace "Valerie" in my heart, this rifle deserves a name, LoL! So far, not one single problem after putting a little over a thousand rounds of Lake City Ball through it and its been about 700 rounds since I've cleaned it. (I prepare all my new rifles with TW-25b) My only gripe would be about the paint. It seems to need another coat. But then I tend not to coddle my rifles. Also, the DVD's are nice but..meh... In the near future I plan to get another S&W M&P 15 for my old lady who intends to write MagPul about maybe offering MOE in "non-moose hunter" colors. (her words) So in the future if you see sunset purple MOE, you know who to thank.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.